Work In Progress Mid-Year Development Update: Announcing Large Content Releases, Open Episodes, and Summer Plans

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Whoa take it easy buddy, this isn't the "fix all" solution.
    • Like x 2
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

After next episode which aint long away ues ur gnna have to wait something like tht long after.
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Cuz no one says duh since the 80's cept if ur under 13.
  4. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

and what is killing the game. and they see that now or they would not be doing this.
  5. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

always has to be a idiot somewhere...
    • Like x 1
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yep dc is the only game I play once the shooter games came out things went to crap.

I play a regular game n it's done 2days.

I used love sf wit my arcade stick and all the resident evils cept for the shooter one.

Haven't liked the sports games in yrs. I have no urge to play anything else.

Anytime I buy a game it's a waste. I have 4 games unopened jist sitting wit my system.

Don't want to start another mmo. Pretty much this will be the last game I play unless they come out with a good new twisted metal or something.
  7. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Ues I use replays cuz there is nothing else to do in the game.
  8. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Ok dad now were getting ghetto. But anyway were tlking bout 25 to 50 feat points rite now cuz anyone that can't get the 2 others sets have to be horrible wit this cr jump. Someone so against this thought is someonet that can't complete that said content cuz that amount of feat points don't matter. Or are u mad that i brought up dps affinities.

People that get the stuff should get more then a title. Idk wut it should be but acting like everyone can't get the stuff is downright ridiculous!

Ur acting like a little kid with no actual counter claim of why 25 to 50 feat points is unfair???

All I see is I can't get it wah!!!! Then the other problem is certain people don't do them because they don't get enough benefit from it which would actually make it easier to do.

My guess is u skipped them all n don't wnna go back and do them. Lol seriously grow up "Son!" Lol

So which one is it u never got the sets cuz they weren't worth enough or u can't do it? Someone this against it is the person looking out for themselves.
  9. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Bravo Bravo u got less (and u need to w8 longer) for same prize why are u so happy ?
    When u have to to pay for yours retirement same amount of money but u gona get it only if u work 3 times longer u gona be happy as well?
    For me its terible news i already want new epizode coz im bored when i have to w8 3 or more months its a disaster .
    • Like x 3
  10. Superskull85 Devoted Player

While I agree in general it is definitely possible to be done in two days, unlikely, but possible. It's possible simply because each piece of content offers 3 chances at gear each and for 2 runs you get 6 chances. There 4 unique pieces of gear for each piece of content. Even more if you consider 4-Mans have a separate loot lock for their Elite versions doubling the amount of chances you get if the Episode releases on Wednesday.

I am kind of in limbo due to various reasons. However the few times I did play I've earned enough gear (duplicates of course) to fulfil 1/4 of the gearing that I need for both roles. I've play less than 5 days and use no Replay Badges.

It is not unimaginable to get lucky and be "done" in a few days. It's also only going to get worse with the switch since you'll see this effect in place more often which will lead to longer periods of "flux" time between content.
  11. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Also wuts ur characters name so I can figure out the issue mysef lol.
  12. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

It's the quality of the content. Honestly don't even consider the monly stuff as content due to the poor quality:

It was mostly recycle, no cut scenes.

4 the monthly stuff you can look for yourself and see the difference in quality. All you have to do is look at everything up to the Amazonian content with Hades release. Night and day differrence.

Bringing back quality.
    That's why I am happy
    • Like x 1
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I got got 3 pieces of the reg first day doing it 3 times overall cuz someone had to leave after first boss in the 4th.

I then went into eite and for a few hrs and completed both roles all 4 pieces of elite.

Next day i went to work 12 hrs came back ran reg n got the last reg piece and op hands same run. Did all the feats while doing it but one. Got the last one running it later the 2nd day which was the fire one on 2nd boss.

This dlc was ridiculously easy and yes I got pretty lucky also.

No I don't play other characters but I have 3 others around 90 cr wit all 268 sp cuz I used to play them. No point in doing that eventually you'll be able to just unlock gear and a waste of time.

If u consider the vendor style that was completed those 2 days and the nuclear reg.

Only thing I didn't get was the nuclear elite waist which was the dlc before and I'm done now.

Total for the game which getting sp isn't a thing like it used to be is I need 2 dwfe feats lpve 250 above and The halloween and xmas seasonals I missed. I needed 9 but bought 4 base ones.

Yes I want the seasonal vendors cuz I woulda had some of them during hurricane sandy but couldn't play. Things happen n the vendors should always be there specially if u have 89 xmas and 70 halloween marks. Ues that would benfit me cuz I'd have the ones I missed instantly.

The seasonal thing is the only thing I put in there that would be me, me , me but comin seriously. I don't like things u can only get temporarily like now the supergirl that people can't get. I have it but that stuff shouldn't happen.
  14. HideTheBodies Loyal Player

The devs have said nothing about
    This is what they've said:
    • Like x 4
  15. craybest Well-Known Player

well, they said the monthly content was indeed inferior to what people wanted, so no cutscenes and rehused maps could be part of that.
    I think it is wiser to wait and see how good or bad is the next big content uodate we get, and then judge from there.
  16. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

They didn't say anything about it b4 monthly content either..but we got it b4 monthly content disaster release
  17. SasquaT Dedicated Player

What quality u talking about ?
    For me its always same story .
    Game machaic , Gear , Feats and bored land im not gona go back just to watch how beauty cut scenes are . I saw once wow nice i saw 2nd time cool 3rd time is anoying .
    I wana play not watch same cut scenes over and over i dont even use ing sound coz i prefer to comunicate with groupe/league .
    • Like x 1
  18. Justice League USA Well-Known Player

Lol..not trying to be rude to you bud, but it sounds like you need to find another game or take a ridiculous long break from the game like I did.
    • Like x 1
  19. stärnbock Devoted Player

u sure are optimistic.
    i hope u will not get disapointed to much on these points... ;)
    • Like x 1
  20. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Question is why u playing games coz so far i notice u play for cut scenes to be honest if i were u i will choose to go out to cinema instead of playing games just to watch cut scenes .
    Sorry bro i pay for game not for cinema ticket .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.