Marks of Triumph Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

save the MoTs buy the T4 styles their 8.9k per weapon, and their the EXACT same styles as the lvl 90 weapons.
    • Like x 1
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I still would like to know if im getting all the marks I lost back or if were just getting some back.
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Thanks didn't know that. :)
  4. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

me either til I hit the cap lol and didnt have anything to spend my marks on :p

so went around looking for stuff I didnt own already, checked t4 styles and saw the weapons and bought all, then went to buy any of the 90 item weapons but said I had alreadyy collected the styles.
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

tbh T4 ppl shouldnt get the same styles as CR103 ppl, they should get their own styles for that content/DLC that gave them access to T4
    • Like x 1
  6. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

I miss the old marks like krypton and distinction it was more of a challenge to get them
  7. RoySkilletz New Player

Why don't you raise the MoT to 300K? After GU36, the Blood Cursed set in my opinion is way too expensive.I'm seeing 20K+ for certain items and I have 20K MoT. I'm not a hardcore DCUO gamer who has nothing else to do but come on now..
    • Like x 1
  8. Wynnie Well-Known Player

Doing the T5 raids and obtaining the Monthly Reward Box nets you 12500 Marks of Triumph.
    3 raids = 37500 Marks of Triumph.
    Purchasing T5 gear doesn't mean you're supposed to grind T1-T4 content ridiculously to acquire the gear.. You're supposed to run T5 content that drop higher amounts of marks.

The marks unification into MoT was a bad idea, imo.
    It's very off-putting to see gear costs in the thousands for marks.. Even if the grind is "easy".
    They should just make the MoT unlimited. As it stands right now, I'll be at 175k in no time (converting my 250 MoR's and running T5 raids).
    I have nothing to spend my Triumphs on until my mainframe capabilities expire.. I had been buying catalyst VI's, but now it's been converted to MoF...
  9. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

They should of kept the old marks because they played a part in the game. Plus it was more of a challenge to get gear
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I know the prices look big but it is much easier to get the gear now. This always happens when a new tier comes out.
    • Like x 1
  11. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

When I was t3 along time ago It took about a week or two to get 1 piece. that's how challenging it was in the old days
    • Like x 1
  12. NewGodAsura Well-Known Player

Now its just do a raid one time and get 3 pieces lol
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Even a week to get one piece of T3 was not very long. When Tier 3 was first released you couldn't get very many Marks of Krypton per week if I recall correctly.
    • Like x 1
  14. KeyuBaN New Player

I like how the question is STILL not answered. lol.
  15. Mantoe Well-Known Player

It's the 14th of may and I still don't see anything going on with the marks I lost. I lost over 130000 marks and still have got nothing back this really sucks.:(
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 5
  17. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Its long if you don't have that much time to dedicate to earning those marks. Must keep in mind that not everyone has the same time schedule when playing this game and running content. To me, it doesn't matter how long it takes to earn marks to earn gear, it's about the playing taking the initative to learn their role, powers and how to be more helpful to the groups they run with.
  18. Millisecond Man New Player

I was wondering if it was also possible for us to get the icons forour friends list to show which rolls our friends are just like we have the icon in our league list to show us what ranking people are within our leagues this would help in a major way!!!
  19. LaNay New Player

I was curious, does anyone know if they're still rolling out marks for people who lost theirs? Because I lost over 100 marks of reality unknowingly and still haven't gotten anything back. I realize it takes time, but I was just wondering, as there have been no other announcements...and I'd like to have my marks :oops:
    • Like x 1
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They were giving back Marks of Triumph, not Marks of Reality. What do you mean you "lost" your Marks of Reality? You should send a ticket in to customer support since all the compensation was sent out at the same time.