Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

How do u post a screen shot on the forums
  2. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Im trying to show u the 10 sec parser i did with berserk
  3. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

4. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Heres the proof
  5. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

berserk thats not OP, its even with carnivorous tbh

carniv I've seen anywhere from 18k-56k (56k with trinket / supply drop)
  7. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

So you have done 960 k damage in 10 seconds with Nature?.I think not sir thats ludicrous on my nature the most i have done is 500 k in 10 seconds
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Theres no way to test beserks damage output since its based on how much damage is done by your tray powers
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Exactly....which means to a bad rage dps it will look like crap
  10. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

I can assure you berserk which lasts for 12 seconds does more damage than carnivorous plants
  11. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

People Constantly misinterpret how op beserk is
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

as it should lol, I can cast carnivorous from range, you cant berserk thats the thing.
  13. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

When bersek is up and say u just place a galling and do no combos your galling ticks hit up to 5 k
  14. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

The point of the thread is if supers like bersek carnivorous plants are more effective than a 200% super that's a problem
  15. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

So therefore i believe Biggun should either be changed to a 50% and keep it as a situational obliteration .or gives its complete obliteration back and keep it a 100%. sc, or mske it a 75% supercharge and allow the chance to completely obliterate adds
  16. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

all berserk does is deals dmg again. So if you deal 5k to a add you would deal another 5k within that 12 seconds. thats all berserk does.
  17. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Those are the 3 choices i would like to see
  18. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

19. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

All together not 1 big tick obviously
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

show me parses of biggun on 3 targets. Nothing but biggun in 30 second intervals.