Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Woop a Starro raid..:eyeroll:...feel free to hang your hat on that one
  2. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Ive smoked every dps u know
  3. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

U need to hop off
  4. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

To be honest I really don't care, the problem is with you is that you can't do it now. Even though you still play to your own agenda, with no concept of team play trying to rush ahead of everyone including the tank, while staying in mele range
    ..then complain to them while your the one being a *******.
    • Like x 1
  5. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Nope
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

7. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Because I had to zoom
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Especially when ya use it and it misses lol. I had oblivion miss again today. Used it on 1st boss of WC and 1 beam came out and went directly behind me to the add on the wall even tho i had the boss targeted and the add the beam went to wasnt even on my screen :confused: Totally ridiculous. And the "better position yourself" excuse doesnt work. I was 2 feet from the boss facing em with him targeted. If i was any closer i would of been sitting in his lap :p I cant even believe that was said about abilities that miss, to better position yourself. Its just silly.
  9. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Nothing worse, after spending 1 million hours (approx) building up that bar, you then have to convince everyone that you're not drunk.
    • Like x 1