Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Heres another idea maybe make it a 75% super we have not had one of those
  2. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Now now Nick..just because you can't cheese your way to the top anymore. Doesn't mean you can't do ok..just enjoy the game, quit making everything a dps comp till you get that sp up...lol.
    • Like x 2
  3. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

For the last time i have max might and crits specced what dnt u get wat u get dropped on your head? I have 250 sp
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

lol, you're a bad player. You're just using Berserk on adds. Try it in elite and against bosses and tell me how well Berserk does then. Your just a FotM.
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

250 is nothing compared to mine 320.
    • Like x 1
  6. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Lol wat power u want me to go? Nature 1234 electric 1234 earth jack hammer u people are delusional and the reason why powers are not balanced
    • Like x 1
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Right cause it would totally be balanced if munitions could one shot adds again....

Use it when adds are below 35%, it's still useful. Stop clinging on to your AM FoTM cheese and adapt.
    • Like x 2
  8. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Rage definitely takes alot more skill then nature and electric and earth were u just roll ur keyboard over and do damage
    • Like x 1
  9. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

No you dnt get what im saying it Should 1 shot adds as a 100% super that doesn't mean everything has to just mun because that was muns thing.or just wat i said just keep it as is and make it a 50%
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It would put munitions way out of wack like before... If they let one 100 super one shot adds, they need to let them all. It's only fair. Even then some powers lack 100 supers for DPS role like celestial, so it still wouldn't be completely fair.
    • Like x 1
  11. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Its only fair this game is not balanced as is you have Rage,Nature,Earth, Electric,Gadgets, Then its everything else
  12. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

If you think powers are balanced your definitely not playing the same game as me
  13. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Its Rage Nature Earth Electric Gadgets Then everything else
  14. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm celestial, if I'm using my power hungry loadout, I barely get out damaged by electric, nature, never got out dpsed by rage yet, got out damaged once by earth, other then that I'm usually top with my "OP" loadout. Everyone has different perspectives which forms different opinions which is why no one can agree on anything in regards to balance.
    • Like x 1
  15. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Wow I coud not agree with you more. It would be easy for me to say your OP loadout needs to be nerfed just peace you out DPS me, but from my perspective on how dps should play I think power hungry load out are the wrong way to play the game and I think you should run loadouts that do not need as much power and rely on a troll so much. Because of that how can the powers ever be balanced? Balanced is a matter of perspectives, what you want and I want are totally different and one stat is not going to help it. As for big gun I hate the fact it is a 100% just because unlike other powers it is useless in boss fights when there are no adds. Thats the trade off you get for what it does before boss fights.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

Nothing dropped on my head. I just know the most important thing to you on game is the scoreboard. Thats why everyone thinks your an ******* in game. Cause you have no concept of real teamwork by cheesing fotm and exploits.

Don't say otherwise because I seen u dog support roles because of your gameplay...not theirs.
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

and now you need to observe and use it when best.. not the second you hit a group of adds.. that is all
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

Judging from your two quotes there you're asking for Biggun being the 50% one shot power like before again.

On top of that you're comparing Biggun to a Supercharge that is mid to close range to even do damage. Yeah
  19. LT Schmitt Committed Player

Why attack this guy? He has a different opinion than you but he is entitled to his opinion so open your minds. Maybe just Maybe help him out and give him an load out that could be beneficial to him and bring him up, instead of putting him down.

Does it make you feel good to make fun of others who voice a different view?
    • Like x 1
  20. Schimaera Devoted Player

I do see why you would think that I would be attacking the OP, so I apologize. That's simply because I wasn't going along with the perception effect. Then again, we're on the internet and I would 'sound' weird if I'd do it anyways.

So let's just look at what I wrote:

"Judging from your quotes" was wrong to begin with. If I've written "From what you've written it seems to me" it would have been totally fine.
    What I wanted to state was that from my point of view the OP was asking for both things: Biggun being a 50% again and Biggun one shotting adds of higher health again. That was just my perception of things. I wasn't attacking anyone even when the beginning of my sentence might have come off the wrong way.

The second sentence of mine is totally fine. I just stated what I've read: The OP is comparing a SC that is usable from any range to a SC that is only usable from close range due to how it works. Where was I attacking there?

All in all I am familiar with the concept of giving constructive feedback - I do it at work like all the time. And even though I don't really need a lecture I do appreaciate your post where I personally read that you were pointing out my flaws in how I've written my response. So thank you for that.

Finally I want to give you something to take along. From what I've read in your post it seems to me as if I got somewhat verbally attacked. To me it feels kinda confusing because I can't read out of what you've written what your motive would have been. For the next posts I do hope that we could communicate a little bit clearer. I will of course do my part as well. Thanks :)
    • Like x 1