Make Biggun a 50% supercharge again

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ConveyDcuo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

"OP you're a scoreboard chaser"

"I hate Biggun because it made topping the scoreboard too easy"

The irony in this thread is strong. I do wish they'd do something witb Biggun, even if that something is removing it all together because it's just so lame now. A situational BFG? What a joke.
  2. LT Schmitt Committed Player

The worst part is Big Gun serves NO purpose now. It takes longer to build the SC and it is pointless on boss fight where there are little to no adds. I stopped using it in favor of group shield instead.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, I'm using Neo-Venom Boost.
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Could be worse. Could be like celestial where your best dps SC is a 12 tick DoT....
    • Like x 1
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Of course no one's going to say anything about other powers though, people only speak up when their shiny toys are confiscated
    • Like x 3
  6. LT Schmitt Committed Player

I also against grand summoning turning into 100% but since I'm turning that alt into water soon I stop caring.
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

I don't know how biggun compares against other supercharges, but I'd like to make the point that it is boring only being able to use your supercharge so infrequently. I run WC and SJ daily, I have the extended supercharge chest mod and the supercharge builder in my loadout and I get to do biggun once per alert. Not fun.
  8. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

No supercharge should be 100%.
    Supercharges are fun and it would be nice to use them more often.
    • Like x 1
  9. matth431 Level 30

Slowing down the supercharge build rate has definitely made them less fun for my HL toon. It's not so bad in alert/raid content as I'm usually trolling and using my SC builder frequently for boss debuffs, but when I'm dps'ing in solos/duos it builds so slowly I had to go with Ballistic Assault to get it charged quickly enough to use about 1 per mission and then the channel gets broken by the sheer amount of enemy CC flying about these days so it doesn't hit fully. I've gone back to the jet - I may only get enough SC to fire it once in a blue moon, but at least it's guaranteed to do full damage.
  10. Mosquito_1 Well-Known Player

There are supercharge generator powers for those who do not like to use a weapon....like at all.

But I digress, some of the generators are lame ducks.

Maybe find a way to combine weapon attacks in addition to the generator? Old school combined with new school..* Shrugs

Back in the day a dps would only use a s.c. on boss fights combined with 35%'s. Especially when **** got real toward the end of a boss fight. Other than that it was rarely used...except for support. But back then communication had to be on point before 35s and SCs were used so the tank could adjust to make sure there wasn't changes in the hate table....somehow we got away from that..and then it got dumbed down a ton.

Maybe that was the thought process to eliminate s.c. spamming that was done during AM...ad nausem
  11. Roocck Committed Player

The damage that is doing it SHOULD be a 50% SC, Biggun has been a joke ever since the nerf, don't know why players are still using it. It's a waste of space on your loadout tray, wouldn't even complain if it just gets removed...
    • Like x 1
  12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

lol berserk def isn't the best.
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

where is your proof at?
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea them 100%(171k in 30 seconds) SC are a pain, is why I run the 50%(62k in 30 seconds) SC even if the parser says it deals over half less dmg.
    • Like x 1
  15. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Listen the issue is biggun doesnt ppl put enough out put to be a 100% supercharge its not better than beserk and beserk is a 50%
  16. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

U cant have a 50% supercharge being more effective than a 100%
  17. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

And i have your proof 890 k in 10 seconds
  18. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

How do u post a screenshot?
  19. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

berserk you have to be touching the boss / adds for it to work right, biggun can be used anywhere. Big difference.
  20. ConveyDcuo Well-Known Player

Someone tell me how u post a screenshot on forums