Link-dead bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Plum Crazy, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMobius New Player

Yay Linkdeath! Since I only get so much time to take advantage of my subscription in a week, it is so nice to spend that time waiting for linkdeath to magically fall off of my character. Almost missed out on learning the hard way that if I don't take the time to read update notes thoroughly (I also enjoy reading technical manuals in my spare time) I will waste even more time trying to login on a linkdead toon. I can see how it might be hard to add a "please wait 15 minutes" popup anywhere in the character loading screen. 45 minutes of my earthly life I will never reclaim! W007
  2. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Chewy Mentality
    USPS
    Right now!
    Stuck at long loading screen for event. They were fighting already cause I could hear their mics. I closed the app via PS4
    Now can not login
  3. jhonny cage New Player

i got a linkdead thing too..what do i do
  4. jhonny cage New Player

1.jhonny cage09
    2.US PC
    3.11.10PM(8+GMT)
    4.i was playing an alerts and i finished it,then i went to the teleport to wc and got stuck on loading screen
    5.i dun know what did i do until i get this bug
  5. zsnatch New Player

1. zsnatch
    2. US PC
    3. 12:25AM Eastern
    4. completed alert went to zone out and got stuck on "loading" screen
  6. Kamicana New Player

1. Kamicani
    2. EU PC
    3. around 4am servertime yesterday
    3. loading into earth duo and got stuck on loading screen, tabbed out and closed game after a few mins of loading. Keept getting stucked at loading screen trying to log back in for about 30 mins, then changed to getting dced trying to login for another 30 mins. After being linkdead for an hour, it finally vanished and I could log back in.
  7. Tule New Player

1. Marcato
    2. USPS
    3. 4:15 am central
    4. Doing event, DCed, hadn't zone after accepting.

Can you just remove the system, didn't work last time it was tried either, really frustrating when I have to do the event 800 times already just to complete the rewards
  8. Sifo Drogas New Player

Character Name: Sifo Drogas. game froze during an armory switch and then was link dead when i came back.
  9. TheMightyQuanto New Player

Toon name: Detective Sparks
    USPS 1120 Pacific
    Was just flying around metropolis then was kicked to the character select screen
  10. TheMightyQuanto New Player

is it not possible to just take it off my character so i can play? if yes please do it lol x.x
  11. ExThanatos New Player

1. Eferis
    2. USPS
    3. 1 hour ago up to now cannot log back in
    4. Dozed off, don't know what happened
  12. ExThanatos New Player

This linkdeath thing seems more like an inconvenience than a feature. It sucks having to requeue and restart an instance after being DC'd or crashing but being unable to log back on for hours...
  13. ExThanatos New Player

This linkdeath thing seems more like an inconvenience than a feature. It sucks having to requeue and restart an instance after being DC'd or crashing but being unable to log back on for hours...
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Changes made in our hotfix overnight should prevent you from getting stuck out of the game for 10 minutes. Please let us know if you experience that again today, and what happened leading up to it. Thank you.
  15. ExThanatos New Player

Im actually still experiencing it today, right this moment, unable to log back in for 1 hour 20 minutes now
  16. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Myself and two league mates, who were in group together last night got kicked off and couldn't log back in for nearly an hour. I got back in quickly, the other two took the hour.
    This was last night, before the fix
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

What is your character name and which server?

Does staying out of the game entirely for 10 minutes resolve it?
  18. ExThanatos New Player

1. Eferis
    2. USPS
    3. 1 hour 45 mins ago
    4. Dozed off, woke up I was linkdead. Have not bee able to log back on.
  19. ExThanatos New Player

Well, I guess I'm not getting on anytime today... Time to play Bloodelves and Orcs.
  20. superman0215 New Player

Just happened about 2hours ago

new52supermanfarmboy - char
    Pacific
    PvE
    Ps3
    I was going to the lower levels for trying to stop joker from killing riddler and I couldn't change my armor or weapon it then signed me
    out and I couldn't move it disconnected me and now it's still showing the loading page of doom this is hour number 3 now and I still can't sign in

FIX THIS NOW
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.