Launchpad Won't Launch Game

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rockhound665, Feb 4, 2017.

1. twinkie New Player

your assuming the game will be back..........
  2. Kazllab New Player

This is just another standard issue. It happens with games, all games at time. Some more then others but still no real reason to do the whole gimmie gimmie thing. Just be patient it be up eventually
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I experienced the same issue today. After 3-4 attempts, it logged me in and I was able to play for a few minutes to do what I logged in to do. Just keep trying every 15-30 mins.

If you're on PC, the other thing you can do is have the game's Launcher Verify the Game Files. That way, if there's any errors local to your machine, they might get fixed. I'm not sure if console versions of the game give you that same capability.
  4. ExplosiveBomber New Player

Its a big shame to the staff... Forgive me about it but the server hasnt the best quality in administration... Its too bad we always keeping wait to play and its always in our free time... Like sundays and holidays. The staff took 8 hours in february 1, lefting the world down for hours and hours... Almost the entire day off and for what?? Always I grab my control to play dcuo I cant play because the world has some problem or its down... Sorry but everyday we need to keep waiting... Waiting.. And waiting.. And when the sleep time arrives.. This world is back.. Lol. At least the forum works.
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

can i haz "back from the hack" feaz now?
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Yep me and my friend got same problem cant log in .
    After 100 time i loged in but game crush on load screed .
    Server restart might help .
  7. Furdinand Active Player

Maybe you should shift to a Wed-Sun workweek. It seems like every weekend (the time when the most people want to play) the server won't let people in game.
    • Like x 1
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Were you a player that purchased the game at retail price in 2011 AND paid the monthly subscription fee AND had to buy Fight For the Light and any other expansions you wanted? When the Hack happened in 2011, was your personal info, including any Credit Card Info that was stored on Sony's servers, stolen? If yes to all of those things, then you would be entitled to that Feat AND YOU WOULD ALREADY HAVE IT! But since you don't, NO, you won't ever get it, because you weren't placed in the position of having your personal info compromised by criminals. :p
    • Like x 1
  9. stärnbock Devoted Player

your responce made me cry. then i drunk the tears i collected and they made me happy.
    therefore i would say you made me sad and smile. guess we are even there. :p;):D
    • Like x 1
  10. Nodens Dedicated Player

Um... I'm agreeing with ya on all the rest, but I distinctly remember FFTL being free for all of us that were already members at the time it came out.
    • Like x 1
  11. Nodens Dedicated Player

Hey, I still can't get into the game. Anyone else?
  12. Nemisor Committed Player

yup im the same, launchpad wont connect. and the only day the kids arnt home :(
  13. ¥Lady¥ New Player

Can not connect to games :(
  14. TalonVII New Player

Ok So I'm not the only one. Was wondering what the hell was going on.
  15. Ash Inferno Well-Known Player

Yup, I was in a minute ago. I switched toons and now I'm stuck on "Validating Account with Login Server". I'm on USPS server if that matters :/
  16. orioles5 Level 30

As I mentioned a page ago, those here that have jobs are expected to know them and do them at peak performance or we get reprimanded and then fired if we don't improve. If anybody's employer is the opposite, boy, I'd like to get a job there. Most employers are like that unless you're union then get away with talking about union business during work time and/or the clock like where I worked...fortunately, I wasn't union. So why shouldn't these people be the same way. I've had games before too for quite awhile and for ANY updates and I repeat A-N-Y updates they did product testing before sending them to the gamers unlike here. If you guys LOVE to put you money into something that isn't playable at least 80% of the time...buddies, that's YOUR problems if you don't care to get the most bang for your buck!!!
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Fight for the Light was a gratis to everyone.
    • Like x 1
  18. DesertSage New Player

Got dumped out of game. Tried to sign back in but got Authentication issue error, Closed app and restarted PC, attempted again. Same error. So guessing Daybreak has database issues or some such?
  19. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

CANT LOG, this is so boring, fix your damned launchpad please
    • Like x 1
  20. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

Great !
    and once more we cant login !!!

Thanks Daybreak for invest all the $ from Membership,Keys and more into the Servers ...oh wait.