Launchpad Won't Launch Game

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rockhound665, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

First, it wouldn't load. Now, it will load but when I hit play, I keep getting errors.
    • Like x 2
  2. ErickStrife Well-Known Player

So Im not the only one. It logged me out and wont let me log back in. Maybe a problem with the login server.
    • Like x 1
  3. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

There's a thread in GD on it too. As usual, after a GU there's issues. Never fails.
    • Like x 2
  4. Freakz0r New Player

On USPC, my launch pad is openening and asks to log in with my user and pass, i fill in but gives me error.
  5. Bloodlife New Player

+1 here, uspc, again :( happened while changing char... now not opening... even test cant open :(
  6. Zakarius420 Active Player

Having the same issue and getting pretty upset about it, my only day off of work and always ridiculous problems with servers !!!!!!!!! DAYBREAK INSTEAD OF PUTTING ALL THE MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS, HOW ABOUT INVESTING IN PROPER SERVER MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  7. Lightning Stryke New Player

8. Happy® New Player

EUPC Launcpad have same issue
    • Like x 2
  9. LegionHouse New Player

Any news on when this will get fixed?
  10. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Could this be a DDoS attack?
  11. LePurr New Player

Have the same issues on EUPC. I´m not taking their side, because I feel ripped off of game time also, but they are investing pretty much into this DC Universe Online. You should see the other games from Daybreak. ( *cough* Everquest *cough* )
    It's true that we have issues pretty often. But they respond. So I have faith. Still.
  12. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

EUPC same problems... just to bump and wake up the devs
  13. SarahCarrygun Well-Known Player

USPC, same ***** for me and all my friends.
  14. orioles5 Level 30

I think these people are about the poorest excuse of a company I EVER saw. Every day this stupid game goes down and it's either getting fixed or just plain down. I guess there's no such thing as quality control onsite or play-testing inside the game company itself anymore. I think that would probably keep the errors and problems WAY down!!!

I think that we need to boycott this game and company until they get themselves on the ball.

If I did MY job as good as these people do theirs, I wouldn't have lasted a morning!!!

Orioles5
    • Like x 1
  15. niteravn Active Player

This is one of the games that get hit with DDoS's all the time. The usually get it up and running quickly. So have some patients........NOW, if you are so DISGUSTED with the game and it is ALL you have in life, the QUIT the game, delete your account, and stay out of the forums. The saying is LEAD, FOLLOW, or GET OUT OF THE WAY BUT STOP ******** BECAUSE YOU BECOME PART OF THE PROBLEM!
    • Like x 1
  16. GeorgeBoom Level 30

Same here i try for 3-4 hours. i never hear about any game to have that many problems & that often +that many hours is like the DCUO staff is made from incompetent people IF i'm wrong prove it
  17. jam2315 New Player

uspc here too and launchpad been down all morning for me as well. Will wait it out
  18. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

Was going to do a friendly scrimm but dc decided that I should not, kicked me out and wont log :( Y U DO DIS DC
  19. LegionHouse New Player

Let's do something. Gives us a handful of replay badges when the game is back, and everyone will be happy :D
  20. niteravn Active Player

And stop asking for stuff that you do not deserve!