Launchpad Won't Launch Game

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Rockhound665, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Iam187ingu New Player

Just out of curiosity. I keep seeing you don't deserve this you don't deserve that etc. what about the people who have supported the game since the beginning, and have been dealing with this **** forever. I myself quit for awhile and came back a few times. hasn't changed much for down times. NOW having said that yes sucks it is down but will have to wait it out like every other time.the game has been out what 5 years lol give them time they will get it.
  2. jam2315 New Player

been trying ALL morning to get in the game and get a different error message every time lol. SAD
  3. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

im confused now, shoul i like um go out ? do human stuff or will dcuo be up soon FOR THOSE WHO CANT LOG ?
  4. twinkie New Player

it is hit and miss if you can get logged in or not
    so its up to you
  5. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

gg...now the pad can see my DB $ Value and my membership... but still cant start the game....
    FIX THAT SERVERS AND FORGET THE REVAMP !
  6. DESAPOINTED New Player

Wasted time.. wasted money , wasted game ... wasted clients... how you manage to break something that was working , how you're updating when adding seasonal, and why it should affect login ... it takes special effort to mess it up this way ..game is 5 years old , this is elementary not to mess launcher..seriously this is a joke
  7. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

woah i dont know why/how i was watching a movie and dc launched its ok but HOW ?
  8. Kakarot8999 New Player

I resubbed just to find out that electric was still crap ! Shame on you guys for that btw! Now I can't even log on? WTF? Unsubbing is my only option left. This game could be so great, if it was run by people who cared about the game and not by people who are just greedy. Fix your **** or I'm out again
  9. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

well just when i thought i was able to play authentication error what the duck
  10. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

hmm... i bet they just LOOKING and not fixing it...
  11. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

The lack of information is what bothers me. I've been trying to play since 5 hours ago and all they say is were investigating....
    • Like x 1
  12. Telnano Active Player

Same here EUPS, Language engl or german. 1x i saw Start Screen but Erorr.^^
    • Like x 1
  13. CALLlKA_73 New Player

Always got any error: authentication or 4-503 or error after presseng "PLAY" or just disconnect :(
    • Like x 2
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'm on the US PC Server, playing with a straight connection, not via Steam. I was able to log-in right away an hour or so ago, go to Hal Jordan, accept the Valentine's Day Event Quest, teleport to the Watchtower, fly around, and browse the wares from some vendors, all without any issues whatsoever. :cool:

So whatever the issue is, it seems likely that it's now at least mostly resolved for players on PC, and is mostly plaguing console players at this time. I wouldn't even be surprised if it turned out to be partly due to the connection having to go through another layer (either Xbox Live or PlayStation Network, depending on your console of choice.) For that matter, it also seems logical to me that PC players playing through Steam might also be more likely to still have an issue. I'm definitely curious to see what the Devs say once it's all fully resolved.
  15. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Apparently there's another issue because when I first tried to log in, I got an error but tried again and got in. Saw on the front page that there's an issue.
  16. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Well at least I got to play for an hour before dc'ing, now I'm unable to get back on again. Another day wasted on my sub .I guess I'll go wipe my butt with $20's and flush them, same result . : )
  17. MySecretIdentity New Player

So who or where do i post about the 10,000 marketplace cash i bought off the ps4 store this morning and i still haven't received it. Also in game the marketplace says "can not buy" on everything. Ive relogged many times now.
  18. Wykkyd New Player

This is becoming a constant thing with DCUO! (LOGIN ISSUES)... And some of us are paying per month for this?
  19. Lady Rue New Player

I updated game, now I can't play, what a bummer.:confused::(
  20. Indefatigable Man New Player

Been able to play briefly twice in the last four days. I think that counts as patient. I am sure that the fine print in their boilerplate protects them but does anyone know if it is possible to get refunds on unused subscription time? I have five months left but, let's face it, this game and company are broken.