How is Rage more OP than Celestial, HL, Gadgets, Mental and etc?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Van Tooren, Feb 18, 2014.

1. TrueOlympus New Player

you do know every power in the game is designed to do that right?????????????????/?????>??
    • Like x 1
  2. 1st God New Player

Sooooooooo, you obviously did not read what I wrote right????????????????????????????????
  3. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

well of course, it will over ride, its like healers, trolls, and then some moves for other power sets for DPS, moves will cancel out each other, heck even a celestial DPS can cancel out a healer celestial combo, from way ppl talk on gamefags in their nexus runs.

have I played rage or celestial? no, do I plan to? yes but no time soon.
  4. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

and reason it didnt before, is because no1 wanted a balanced power that tested it out on test servers, when it got the timing nerfed they also fixed the over riding issue to balance that as well so when there are 2 rage DPS's 2 moves (being the exact same 1) 1st casters gets canceled out.
  5. 1ShotArmy New Player

More OP than Celest? LOOOOOL Pleeeeassseeee.....well idk but they are annoying to fight with their stupid Rage vomit! >.<

But i do remember this one time......3 Rage DPSes trolled right through A&B and practically one shotted every Boss in there way.
  6. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yea but do you see what that statement is saying though? its the new easy mode power doesnt mean its broken. It allows scrubby players to get a ton of dmg out easy and faster then alot of other powers. To where other powers have to actually do something to get dmg lol

I dont usually cheer for a power to get hit hard with nerfs but I'll be glade when this 1 does, simply because im tired of all the rage ppl in HoD and in instances thinking their better then the other roles when the score boards clearly says otherwise lol.
  7. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

So u saying u don't mind it gettin nerfed because scrubby players are doing dmg like most decent players and it don't take em much effort?? Lol that's just, wow...speechless. I'm sure it'll get another tweak here and there but I know it won't get THAT nerf that YOU want.

I mainly tank, so it don't bother me too much, and before u assume I'm a rage lover I much prefer earth than any power any day of the week. I'm just a lil tired of it cuz devs haven't showed any love to oboe electrocity and wanted to try it and heard was a mixer of earth and some fire so anyways. I don't tthink ANY power needs nerfing if anything other powers need a lil buff.
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yes I do think that, because all their doing now is catering to the lazy population by giving them easy ways to lvl, get the best gear, possibly not having to learn clipping in future, and with rage easy AF dmg.

and No I dont care it does the dmg it does, because I still beat all rage players in dmg out, tanks and DPS players. So I dont care I just wanna see em hurt not to mention every power has been hit with a nerf bat why shouldnt this 1?

and tweak is a tweak not a nerf, a nerf is balancing it in dmg and everything so its equal to the rest, and yes I agree earth should get buff b/c its by far the weakest power IMO, and Ive played earth up to t4, and tried every type of load out I could find on youtube, gamefaqs that was given to me.

I always ended up last in dmg with earth it needs a major buff done to it.
  9. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

& I've played with u lol, on villain side xD
  10. Notangie New Player

Because it has tank survivability in dps stance...? I've yet to level my rage girl, but that's what I hear.
    • Like x 1
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

it does, not to mention in tank role you can get up to 50k health with buffs, which im sure it can be done in dps stance too, it just hasnt been posted/made public yet
    • Like x 1
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

yet it doesnt need a nerf riiight @_@
  13. ICYHURR New Player

Rage dps can triple damage in PVP and don't even need a healer to stay alive it's ********. I'll be switching to take advantage of this bs :)
    • Like x 1
  14. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

lol not me thats what Im saying to many ppl know its broken AF which is why theres sooo many rage players now. Its easy mode, pretty sad that ppl want it easy instead of wanting a challenge, specially since the game its self has gotten 10x easier and continues to get easier with each GU
  15. ICYHURR New Player

I think they are preparing us for some difficult stuff....maybe .... Hopefully
  16. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

maybe as far as gear goes, but powers? no or they'd buff the 1s ppl complain are still weak AF since they were released, and nerf the 1s they are newer rage mainly and make the powers more balanced.

and difficult stuff never last lol, the community always complains its too hard and bam nerfed all due they suck and dont want a challenge in t5 & ^
  17. 1st God New Player

Wow, all this coming from HL......funny
  18. 1st God New Player

So more nonsense from someone who does not use the power. Dps does NOT have the same abilities as tank stance. If you knew what you where talking about you would know this.
    • Like x 1
  19. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

A&B is easy so that doesn't matter lets seem them do that outrage combo in wave.
  20. 1st God New Player

Funny cause HL is as easy as any other power. I haven't played with a power that is difficult to use, every power I have used has the same moves that everyone uses, with minor differences. So I would like to know which powers are so hard to use(it must be earth,since I never used it before)?