How is Rage more OP than Celestial, HL, Gadgets, Mental and etc?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Van Tooren, Feb 18, 2014.

1. frrrreeezze2 New Player

yes this is possible now
  2. frrrreeezze2 New Player

This doesnt define the rage an
  3. Scypher6 Well-Known Player

An HL DPS using heat vision!! That's a first :eek:
  4. HHAAZZEE New Player

Dont know why people were saying celestial and HL were better at range than rage when this thread started, its just not true. As soon aa rage came out until now its by far the most powerful at range and melee and kaisers side by side comparison videos prove it and thats without beserk...
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

lol kaisers video's PROVE nothing, it may be better on PC sure, but its not on PS3/4 I guarantee it. HL and celestial are far better as 90% of rage players are either 1) on their backs OR 2) out of power while HL and celestial ppl are still going at enemies.

idk about you but dmg out isnt the only thing to focus on as DPS being power smart is the other while still having the dmg flowing.
  6. Lightws Dedicated Player

The question is how is it now more OP then them. Beserker alone makes it more OP then any other power because no other power can double dmg just by a click of a button.
    • Like x 1
  7. HHAAZZEE New Player

They prove the damage is higher, fact, im not interested in opinion here.
  8. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

thats not fact lol get him to do it on ps3 or ps4 and see if its the exact same I bet you $100 it wont be ;)

then again he never will why? because everyone knows ppl are able to pull off crap on PC that is impossible to do on a console is why ppl play on PC over console's aside from graphical purposes. FACT
  9. Pandora Demon New Player

Powers have little variety with Weapon mastery. Usually Load-out consists of high burst Damage powers, and DOT's to fill in Damage Gaps in WM comboes. And it's annoying to do Weapon Mastery. For one, it Unifies the powers more. Two, it doesn't make you feel like your a Super-villain/hero using your Super powers to do Damage, you feel like a guy that has superpowers, but uses a Bow and arrow that you got from Green Arrow and sprinkled it with magic Damage. Three, it makes DPS'ing Bland. You Chose a power because you liked it, but now you choose one that molds to Weapon Mastery. What if I actually wanted to use my power-set's "Awesome Mechanic to do Damage? I could, but I'll be lacking on Damage. What if I want to chase a scoreboard with my Powers? I can't without Weapon Mastery. So why don't we have powers that actually compete with powers and not Weapons? I liked the Idea of weapon Mastery when they made it sounded like I had an Option not to use it, and be the best DPS I could. I know there are people that just want powers back, but....
    • Like x 1
  10. Lightws Dedicated Player

Correction Kaiser actually just started playing on PS and no its not completely different unless you macro. I play PC on a PS controller and I beat those who are on PC with no problem not abusing anything PC has to offer so you sir are mistaken.
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

well I'm looking forward to his comparison of video remakes of the power sets :) til then the 1s he did mean nothing
  12. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Hey of course! I'm going to pay 10$ and switch on PS to every single power, then record the videos again, compare them, edit and upload them just because a dude called NewAgeHLDPS is sceptical! I'm super motivated! After GU36 the differences that may existed between PC and PS are gone, fact.
    • Like x 3
  13. Blade Damone New Player

I was just going to point this out, then figured it wasn't even worth it.
  14. Zpred Dedicated Player

No offense to kaisers time and effort gone into his comparison videos, they a fun to watch, but they aren't exactly full proof accurate on comparing damage on a single target dummy with unpredictable Crits flying all over.

Not taking anything away from him though he's videos do help the less skilled player to increase their damage potential with the popular rotations. :)
  15. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

That's the point!! Those comparisons can't be very accurate, there are too many factors we can't control, AOE, dummy HP going bellow zero and losing damage, critical hits, etc. Whoever though about those vids as the definitive proof about which power is the best well... Then that person haven't understod the purpose of those vids. Those videos are only for getting a general idea of what can be done, but many people just get too sensitive when I don't use the power the way they like lol. Sometimes they forget this is a game and we are talking about pve, which makes the situation ever funnier.
  16. Zpred Dedicated Player

Yea I understand and totally agree, that's the thing though alot people use your vids as an accurate proof thing, they don't take all other factors like you mentioned, it's like they see your vid then go... Yes that's the best because that beat that on a dummy, or this is over powered because you used it in x content etc etc, I see so many say these things lol, but I suppose that's the thing when you're opening up to a wider audience with your videos. But none the less I agree with ya fully on that :)
  17. frrrreeezze2 New Player

i watch all kaiser vids and i have Rage HL and Celestial alts. i can do every thing kaiser can do and some times i do it faster and i am on ps3
  18. frrrreeezze2 New Player

kaiser has a ps4 and he does it on ps4 also ive seen him play the same way and i saw him on the live server
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Was it me? Cause i was definitely using it all day yesterday lol
    • Like x 1
  20. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

nope PS still cant use every power all at once or in a split sec of each other like PC players FACT

and I commented on how ppl posted based on your comparison video's now if you have new 1s on ps3/ps4 then post link I'd like to see them.

other wise my comments are true for the time frame that I'm talking about and no1 here can say other wise.

as I've had ppl who have tried it on pc and I've tried it on PC ONCE and its far easier to put 2x more dmg with the bottom tier powers then it is on ps3 simply because casting powers so fast was there.