How is Rage more OP than Celestial, HL, Gadgets, Mental and etc?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Van Tooren, Feb 18, 2014.

1. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

Then you are really bad using a controller. I can use 2 skills at once, plus berserk, plus trinket and supply in the same second on PS. Now the JC have a 0.8-1s dovetail, more than enough time to equal PS and PC. PS being inferior to PC is so 2013... maybe it's time to buy a PS4?
  2. The_Ice_Titan New Player

Lmfao try using ice boulder throw on pc then try it on ps.
  3. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

because Rages first part of dreadfulblast hits like mentals strongest burst attack plus you can combo it decreasing its' duration ... rage is op from the self healing to the buffs to the dmg. it's simplistic design in combination with weapon mastery makes it seemingly to powerful if you do not believe me here is a video of how strong Phantom flames and Psychic shock is

they hit poorly compared to rages attacks especially when u include Damage Per Second
  4. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

nope not bad at using a controller, but its still far from being able to do 4-6 moves in a 2 second time frame. When plasmic retch alone is a good 2 sec, and even with pushing X once to cancel the animation then to do another move it still doesn't allow another move to be done til the length of plasmic retch's animations time has finished.

so again until you actually play realistically on a console done act as if you know how to play on one. stick to your cheap PC tactics :)
  5. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

then again I dont expect you to be realistic, as 75% or more of your loadouts are more power hungry then op as their titles claim lol
  6. kAiSeR007 Dedicated Player

I just read you sig, you have more CR than SP, sorry I thought I was talking with some experienced player. My bad.
  7. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

more CR then SP? how you figure that?

132 > 104

and if your talking about my healer yea I wont have alot on that character as I dont play it much anymore just my troller/main character
  8. HHAAZZEE New Player

Just because you dont have the dexterity to do on PS3/4 what PC players can do with ease doesnt mean others cant manage it, trust me they most certainly can, Rage is top by a long long way both melee and range always has been and always will be untill the devs decide to change it. I know dps in my league who definitely could/have proved it, plus, if you last statement is true why is USPS the most populated server. Stop passing your opinions off as fact.
  9. Shazayam New Player

rage is pretty beast but OP it is not....it is definitely one of the top tier dps powers i will say that, but the only thing that makes rage OP is berserk. sorcery can easily crush rage, so can ice, nature and celestial. i have done it lol... i have come across some beast rage users and just barely beat them or lost to them. so that proves its not OP, but that SC is insane. but it's basically a rip off of lightning old pi with voltaoc bolt, but on crack
  10. Shazayam New Player

as far range goes, that's all sorcery melee goes to rage though
  11. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

b/c for not everyone can build their own PC nor can their circle of friends SO they stick to consoles

not to mention there's ppl who just test this game out then actually end up liking it which I for 1 never seen the PC version til I came here and to gamefaqs boards so I figured it was a console game.

so I'm sure alot of others didnt bother looking into the release history either like myself.

then again he never will why? because everyone knows ppl are able to pull off crap on PC that is impossible to do on a console is why ppl play on PC over console's aside from graphical purposes. FACT

doesn't change nothing lol sure USPS has it's # as I am on USPS3 have been for 3 yrs come dec 12th just on this character I'm playing ATM. Until you have ppl who has played on PC, as have you, then your voice means nothing to me :)
  12. NewAgeHLDPS New Player

sorc is better then rage, it melts enemies faster then rage can :p

had a DPS of both in a alert together me as troll, sorc DPS was killing everything before rage had the chance to lunge at enemies lmao
  13. Kirney Slane New Player

I cba to go thru 16 pages of text but from what i've read i think we need to train ourselves to specify if we are talking PvE or PvP. PvE and PvP are just becoming more and more different in terms of mechanics and what is usable and what is not. This would make it easier to identify what s.o. is talking bout when they make a thread like this. But yeah this thread is old and now since wm Rage is not ranking amongst the top tier dpsing powers anymore in PvE but i guess it's still going strong in PvP. Too bad it has lost it's flow tho, used to be a lot of fun playing rage dps, thanks devs for wm.