Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Things I noticed in Legends PVE and PVP

Combo Powers are still precision based instead of might based. Flash Finisher combo was a white color on finisher hit.

Also, Joker's Clownbox can be picked up by others. In PVE you can no longer pickup Clownbox. Is this intended? I think you can pick it up in normal PVP matches too. But then again, you can throw them off capture point. If not, they should stay on capture point to stall a little or until backup comes to help them. Seems fair that way if so.
  2. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Are you ever going to fix the NGN raid cause the weapon isn't showing up anymore and I can't the feat because of it?
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]
    :D
    • Like x 1
  4. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Its kinda same way with tank pulls or at least with rages ragebringer. Every time I pull, just once, and try to use another ability it'll automatically pull again for no reason
    • Like x 1
  5. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

THANK YOU! So it's not just my imagination that Earthen Grip hits twice when I only hit the button once. I thought maybe I was hitting it multiple times due to lag.
    • Like x 1
  6. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Yup, my league mates experience it with their powers as well, but it is soo frustrating and annoying specially when it's time to cancel my rage crash, but instead my guy pulls.
    • Like x 2
  7. Mussurana Level 30

There's a mechanic on Buzzcutt you may have missed. If the tank (assuming you have one) can pull him into one of the fires around the area he'll burn (sorry) a lot faster.

Toughest bit for the on level group I ran this with was getting out of the first base. Tank was inexperienced, which may have been a factor, but a little practice and persistence paid off.
  8. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

Tier 8: Harley's Heist 2 player Operation Black Canary fight (villain)

I get that there may be strategies to this, however everything hits super hard in this fight, especially when compared to the hero version with Catwoman. Sometimes adds can suddenly appear and kill you between you activating a supply drop/soder and them taking effect, even if you were at near or full health. I do feel health wise everything is as it should be, however the damage dealt by adds and Canary, along with the amount of adds that can be summoned within a certain timeframe (say when Black Canary is around mid health) can become ridiculous at points, especially if either/both players are lower than CR175.

I think this inconsistency was there before with the hero version, but I do think the damage dealt by enemies, along with amount of adds spawning at certain points needs to be addressed on the villain version of this duo boss fight.
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yeah, it needs to be adjusted for the villains side. I made a thread here and most people (heroes) just don't understand:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...-harleys-heist-duo-reasons-why-inside.290559/
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Can we please get the UT feat fixed? I really want my 25 feat points.
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

Tier 8: Kandor Central Tower raid General Zod fight

This got buffed rather a lot since before revamp it seems. Especially when fighting Zod near the crystal, even with a near top CR group.

The crystal heals Zod quite a considerable amount, making him seem very much tank-like as a boss (even if he is defense/heal debuffed).

Furthermore the AOEs in this fight and the shield electric thing hit a lot harder than they did before, even for high/top CRs.

I suppose a solution would be to tank Zod away from the crystal (maybe this was an ignorable mechanic before) however even then attacks and his health seem rather a lot when compared with say EP27/EP28 raid content.

Either EP27/EP28 seem relatively straight forward and easy compared to early T8 raid wise, or this needs to maybe be looked into.

Even with some adjustments, maybe I do praise the element of having to be positioned in certain places in this fight, and having to tank Zod in certain areas of the room or plaza or whatever this area is called. Maybe in part the players need to approach this fight differently to before. Nevertheless I do think there should be some minor adjustments in damage out and health of boss here.
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

My Divine Favor for Amazon Vendor gear style didn't unlock. This has to be a bug. I thought we had to only get the style?

This is also unfair to other people running old content. They will not keep the style gear. They give it to the league hall for Prestige. Please tell me this is a bug?

I spent so many replays just to finish this style and feats and only got the 50 point style from Amazon Fury III and not the Divine Favor Feat which is 10 points and drops the OP Collections for this DLC.

People are on Justice just like me and will also be on Riddler. The Justice gear will not be kept so I sure hope that isn't bugged or people will be mad.
  13. Harlequin Devoted Player

Did you equip all 8 pieces at the same time?
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I found a way around this and that was buying the cheapest Shim'Tar styles off the broker. They give you 2 Divine Favor and wearing 4 of those pieces will unlock the feat. I still need the Shim'Tar as a feat style anyway so I was lucky.
  15. DcuoProdigy New Player

Right tool for the job feat still bugged, the weapon is uninteractable therefore feat is void and unable to attain.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I already have that feat but it should still be fixed. I did wonder why I could pick the weapon up about 2 months ago.
  17. DcuoProdigy New Player

The feat is still bugged even before revamp update. And no one is able to pick up the weapon. It was working fine about 6-7 months ago
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.