Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Please use this thread to report general bugs not specific to any certain powerset.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Is it intended for the sparring dummies to still not give power back?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes.
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

The old school help text that comes up in the middle of the screen once in awhile still refers to Stat Points as Skill Points.
  5. silikyan Well-Known Player

Mepps, the minimum skill points to imprint on armory is intended?
  6. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

What gave us feats? I was 281sp and have 289. I see others increased too. :)
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They are still skill points.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was intended with the revamp.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

There have been no changes to the minimum skill point reqs on Armories.
  10. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Ah, sorry for that then. For some reason I thought all of the messaging had been changed to 'Stat'.

Keep up the great work! :D
  11. MastaMind Dedicated Player

Logged in. Dropped from 202 CR to 182 CR. My membership had died and I assumed maybe it was my trinket or something. Nope. Bought a membership again, and I am still 182 CR. It was one thing to lose 5000+ might even after specing over 200 SP and being fully modded. But this. Wow.
    • Like x 1
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Put a point into your equipped weapon. That happens when you aren't equipped with your default weapon.
    • Like x 3
  13. Mr. Awesome Well-Known Player

You lost CR because your weapon is no longer equipped because you can't use it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Redd Blur Active Player

While dps, in the middle of attacking, my defense would be cut in half. Not sure if its like that on purpose
    • Like x 1
  15. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

My equipped cr was not what it was last night. I am down 1 cr on the dps and I couldn't figure out what changed. But my healer is still exactly at what it was before.
  16. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

Also, when I was getting my armories up I had the Watcher up when I was checking the healing loadout to figure out what I was going to change. I switched back to dps via the armory and the Watcher stayed. Usually the pet disappears and he didn't until I called up the Fury. (who will get removed from my loadout once the world is back up)
  17. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah same here, my old fallen god armory was 193 last night, today it was 192 but the other 2 armories i was able to check before it went down weren't affected.
  18. dyslexia Active Player

Not receiving any power regeneration except out of combat regen.
    Using mental, various loadouts, even using only powers that cost 100 result in not being able to cast more than 7 powers.

If this is intended, then PftT isn't possible for mental, and if so and we are forced to play hybrid, there should be a way implemented to exchange for a different weapon.

Also, being animation locked is going get a lot of people killed on skull attacks
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You don't have your weapon equipped. Respend your skillpoints.
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Converted special forces mods aren't recoverable in any way, shape or form.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.