Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JasonIsley Devoted Player

You just posted this in another thread. Blacklisting is blacklisting.
  2. FlreMint Active Player

This is about a bug, and is about nature right? I didnt know where to post it so I posted it on the healers thread and bug thread, is this not permited?

FireMint
  3. JasonIsley Devoted Player

There was already a thread specific to Nature DPS which is now locked, THEY are aware.
  4. FlreMint Active Player

Well that is great to hear, then please delete my posts about that gorilla.

FireMint
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Please make enchanced green knight styles trade and sell ablel i spent 700k hoping to make 3-5 million back. Just to be disappointed that i could not sell it on the broker. Please fix.
  6. silikyan Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION:
    mentals telekinetic bolt used to explode encased targets. not anymore. intended?
  8. stärnbock Devoted Player

we need telekinetic bolt to explode incased targets again! right?
  9. Cjmd74 Active Player

So I'm guessing ending the ability to use resto barrels to build SC was intentional?
  10. FlreMint Active Player

Ey ohm I don't remember Telekinetic Bolt being able to explode encasements, only Resonance (before AM) and Pyrokinesis have been able to if I remember correctly...

Encasements are useless at the moment, and have always been for as long as I can remember. They shield the enemies... prevent tanks from pulling them and are prematurely interrupted by you or your allies...

Fix the encasements then we'll discuss encasements PI, which have a great potential, encasements are a very special kind of CC and I look forward to being able to use them in a way that benefits the group.

FireMint out
    • Like x 2
  11. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

65% damage bonus
    10% weapon dps
    10% precision buff
    are the dps bonus your "suppose" to recieve from ice elemental super charge
    This video shows that none of the stats are getting increase i didnt show all the stats but you will see my precision and weapon dps stats before during and after ice elemental niether of which are increased

• Like x 2
  12. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Since this thread probably has the devs' attention, I'll post this here:
    There's still a typo in the style window, specifically the "Corrupted Talons" hands style; it's incorrectly spelled "Corrputed".
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Sad you don't know your own power. The buff is there when u see the buff symbol under your in game name. You don't go into stats. :rolleyes:
  14. FlreMint Active Player

No need for provocation...

When I use Mass Hysteria I can see my critical values increase, if a stat buff is stated then of course it should show on your stats...

FireMint
    • Like x 1
  15. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

it should still read in your stats the same way anyother buff does
    • Like x 1
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Well it seems to be bugged then, but the buff itself still works is all i was saying.
  17. KeeblerElf Well-Known Player

that all you were saying because it seems like you got on a high and mighty horse first by telling me i dont know my power? If the buff is show in your tool tip it shows in your stats try it with other buffs and transformation like mass hysteria.
  18. stärnbock Devoted Player

well, if we get one or two more OP items, we will have enough dominance to encase targets as dps in group instances. if they would fix encasements, i guess it would become a huge deal for mental to have telekinetic bolt explode encasemented targets similar like pyrokinesis. i remember to have played with mass levitation and telekinetic bolt (both channeled attacks back then) before the AM changed everything completely and as i remember, the first was encasing targets (the targets shows still the bubbles from the time it was an encasement) and the second was exploding them (though bolt had the kamehameha animation like fire burst back then). anyways, whatever i do on live: right now i find myself allways last on the scoreboard... i got cr 206, 344 sp, went all might with mods and PFTT... not even consumables help... i realy have doubts for my "mental condition"... LOL
  19. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Description for Corrupted benediction is wrong, says it procs every second and it procs every 2 seconds
  20. Kestral Committed Player

Anyone else noticing a tendency for your loadout to change when you first log in for the day? Not talking about it changing between your DPS/Role loadout. Specifically my 5th power slot seems to randomly be changing out to other abilities sometimes even a double ability that is already on my tray somewhere else. Activating my armory corrects this but it's been a regular glitch since the revamp.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.