Dev Discussion GU73: General Bugs

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exileant Well-Known Player

There is a style bug that requires attention. It has to deal with me being able to "Lock" mastery weapon styles. I use the Phoenix Material and I love it. However I have my own cusome fire orange set for my Ax. The issue comes into play every time I swap loadouts. The secondary mastery weapons cover themselves in Pheonix material without me selecting it and even unlocks automatically. This happens regardless of if I save it to an Armory locked. It is slightly irritating to have to take those few extra steps to go in and pull the Material off my weapon every time I swap styles. Especially when I am in the middle of something. I am not sure if style is that important to you, but I am a PREENER, and if something is out of place(Hair, a feather, GIANT AX MADE OUT OF WORS) I tend to get fussy if I cannot fix it right away. You know on the account of the litterally thousands I have poured into this game. AY-hem. *Continues looking at self in 3D* Mmkay? Hot stuff!!! Pretty bird! Look at that wingspa--.... Uuuh.... You are still reading arn't you.... I fell no shame in self adoration!!!
  2. recoil Committed Player

not sure if this counts but i haven't been able to login to the game. the launchpad opens for 2 seconds lingers on the login screen, goes to the window with the green play button, then closes itself and doesn't come back up.
  3. recoil Committed Player

also there are times when i can't see things and large patches of the world and the enemies in it that are just gone. no red dots and i can't hit the npcs or even see them.
  4. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Another bug report.

I I have the 172 healer head for the Green Knight gear. I got the 173 head from the raid last night and made it a healer gear. So when I tried to use that mod to exchange my Res/Might Olympian mod out of it to place it on my 173 head. I wasn't able to do so. This is because that mod exchange doesn't work with the 172 Green Knight gear. Please fix because I have a white mod and an Olympian mod that I want to keep. :(
    • Like x 1
  5. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

• Like x 2
  6. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

I received loot from the bosses, but the trash drops and treasure chest drops seem to be MIA. The only trash drop received was a 30 Jah Kir waist, but I know we used to get item level 51 gear with styles from those duos.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Just double checking, but you did grab the correct mod removal kit from the Typhon's Monster Invasion supplier right?
  8. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Looks like he ran through the floor to get away from the lightning. Poor guy.
  9. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Yes, it was the correct mod. I removed a 173 gear and see if it would work with it. It could but when I select the 172 gear. It doesn't work. I guess I can share a video later of what I'm talking about. The Green Knight gear seems to be the problem.

I have one more 172 gear on my healer and when I get the 173 version of it. I'm going to have the same issue. I'll post a video later.
    • Like x 1
  10. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, like i said was just double-checking. I totally believe you, since this is kind of a common thing when new gear is released.
  11. MYTHLORD Active Player

this better count. the wasteland duo cannot be beaten. the final boss is completely impossible.
    even cr players that range in the high 190s and up are 2 shoted by Jacob.
    it needs nerfed heavily now.
    i am not exaggerating as even the stupid harleys hiest 2nd boss is at least able to be defeated. but Jacob is completely unstoppable. he is overpowered.
    somebody on the dev team should be fired for thinking a duo should be worse than a raid.
    challenge is one thing...but a cr 196 should not go down in two hits from a massively lower boss.
    cr difference should matter at least a little. now lower tiers are probably impossible to beat too.
    i mean you sure can't que most raids. heck...even the tier 8 raids and alerts and even duos are getting impossible to even run.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mussurana Level 30

I've cleared this a couple of times recently to help league mates, so it definitely isn't unbeatable. I do remember he has a one shot ground pound he uses once you use up all the crystals to free yourself from his control.

Been a while since I let the fight go that far, but if I remember correctly the trick is to get under the sentinels' shield before it hits.
    • Like x 1
  13. MYTHLORD Active Player

that's not the problem attack. I've seen his basic attacks demolish 200 cr dps'. so while not unbeatable. it is definitely still way too difficult for a duo. major balance passing needs to be done game wide still.
  14. Mussurana Level 30

Certainly possible it's a bit on the ugly side on level (can't really comment on that), I'm not seeing much excuse for 200 CR dps losing though. I'm a tank 90% of the time and my drops and freebie mods 197 CR dps suit had no issues at all.

I suppose the normally a tank bit might be a factor. Odds are good I countered rather than ate some of those attack strings (wasn't a sufficiently memorable fight for me to remember fine detail).
  15. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Just ran this at CR 152 without any issues. The health of the enemies may be a bit high, but I didn't take much damage from anything.
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

T1 Duo Gltiched - Impossible to proceed. I don't know what triggers this either:

DC Universe Online - Stampede Feat Glitched. Please fix. Still waiting for the 25 feat points as it's my last alert feat and I cannot get it. I did many times and here are examples. One with a tank which is a random que. The other is me using explosive block to push him back. This is also another random que. I always randomly que UT up since people stopped shouting for it in LFG. This is common when people finish older content. I however still need essence and coins so I run everyday when I can.

17. Mussurana Level 30

I've just noticed that the Berserk supercharge is also effecting the orbital strike (if at melee range of course). Should it really be doing that? It might be to my advantage, but it feels a bit cheaty.
  18. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

Tier 2 - HIVE Moon Base

There was an inconsistency in health of bosses. Where Queen Bee burnt down fairly quickly, Captain Buzzcutt took a considerable amount longer to take down.

I think the health of the adds and bosses in this alert as a whole needs to be looked at and maybe a balance level set so everything is on the same level.

I may look more into this alert and test more just to double check. Captain Buzzcutt may need to be looked at in terms of damage out and health.
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Vendor should not be savage-able. This includes 165 and 175 gear. I also assume the new Episode gear is savage-able on test server.
  20. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Content: Too challenging

Tier 7: The Demon's Plan (Elite)

There were a lot of one shots going on here, even though there was a healer in group and said healer was CR166. The claw mini-bosses hit stupidly hard and the bosses more so. Please look into this.

(I am aware it is meant to be Elite content, but the one shots and hard-hitting attacks considerably exceeded that of the CR req/rec and would even present a challenge to high CRs.)

On a sidenote I am curious if any testing was done in the Stats Revamp for any elite content in-game, elite alerts or elite raids (especially pre-EP27).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.