Feeling Rejected?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ray Ell, Jul 22, 2017.

1. chaldon New Player

Hi mate I'm looking for a league to call home just return to the game after a long time and just want to find friends to play with if your still takeing on ?
  2. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Chaldon, we are still recruiting let me know if your still looking and if you didn't come in over the weekend already. Whats your in game name?
  3. chaldon New Player

Hi mate my ign is shadowmist iv added you to friends iv got do 2 more night in work il try catch you in game after that and thanks for getting back to me pal
  4. Yannie1010 New Player

Could I also join? I haven't played in a year but getting back into it. I also need to figure out my main login here. (In-game name: stahrfire) to
  5. Illegible New Player

am level 25 at the moment, but I am a seasoned player who has played since release on console. Switching over to pc

Ougii
    Hero
    USPC
    Only level 25 (i am a seasoned player, just making the switch from console)
    Role: (pvp) dps (pve) healer
    Power: electricity
    Mic = yes
    Legendary
    21y/o
    Thoroughly enjoy both pvp and pve. Looking to make long term friends and preferably those with mics! I have no problem helping people out, what goes around comes around
  6. JustPolar New Player

Could you please invite me to the league. :)

JustPolar
    Hero
    USPC
    lvl 54
    Role: Healer
    Power: Nature
    Mic = yes

Focus on pve, dungs and raids. Let me know, Thanks.
  7. Ray Ell Active Player

Good Morning Stahfire,JustPolar and Ougii I wil lbe on tonight around 6 east coast time I'll add you to friends and invite when i see you guys on. if you happen to come across people in game before I get on today they can invite as well especially Enchantress Saya and LittleFireEngine
  8. Ray Ell Active Player

So its been a while since I've posted here and I just wanted to let everyone know that the Rejects_PS is still up and running. We are ALWAYS looking for new league mates and we are encouraging anyone who is looking for a league to check us out. Regardless of CR or SP. if you're looking for help leveling up or getting skill points that no one seems to respond to in LFG we can give you a hand. I've been noticing with more and more frequency lately that there is a huge population of the player base in this game that is always on line and league less. There are a ton of benefits not just for the league but for you as well to be part of a league. I know there are a lot of them out there that don't feel very welcoming or refuse to help and you can feel like being in that league is the same as being without one. Not here.
  9. AquaMex New Player

Hello, I am relatively new to this game and would love to join this league. Here is my general info:

AllisterArk
    Ice
    Tank
    I always play with a mic
    PS4
    US Server

I am currently in college so I cannot guarantee a set schedule to play but do try to get on frequently.
  10. The Wicked New Player

The Wicked
    CR 218
    Sp 250

Dps/Troll
    Just looking for an active league to run with. I'm down for any feat runs anyone needs or just run raids
  11. Djem So New Player

It is incredibly appalling that players must conform to the conventional tasks of completing more than 1,000 feats to earn skill points, as well as investing time in tasks that are not to their liking. The "rejection" illustrated above could in fact be mitigated assuming that players were not restricted towards the identical tasks of veteran and dedicated players (that is, earning 300 or more skill points, achieving the highest damage per second in a raid, and claiming the latest renown).

The fact that veteran players were every bit as restricted towards the tasks above does not legitimize the restrictions for every individual in the game. Players achieving 300 or more skill points or teaching themselves how to clip in spite of the difficulty should not serve as the sole standard for every player in the game, regardless of whether the player is a newbie or a veteran. Players who dislike a specific aspect of the game are entitled towards an alternative method of advancement, similarly to how veteran players remain entitled to earning more skill points and collecting styles. There are players who may not want to earn skill points simply due to despising Player vs Player (PvP), for instance. Is it fair for these players to be forced to earn skill points or to become stronger by completing pvp feats simply due to the fact that a select few players enjoy the tasks more than them? The same applies for Player vs Environment (PvE). Select players may prefer to remain as a lone wolf, and detest the idea of fighting alongside others. Why must these players be forced to complete several episode feats simply due to a handful of players enjoying them or tolerating them more? It is pathetic that as opposed to perhaps suggesting additional rewards that could be allocated towards completed feats, or seeking unconventional methods in which players can fortify their characters, initiatives are instead directed towards delimiting the advancement of newbie or unique players simply due to them not completing as many tasks or not enjoying specific tasks as much as another player. It is this particular model for the game that discourages participation from the masses.
  12. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi AllisterArk looking forward to having you join Just let me know when your on game and we will get you invited in. If you don't see Ray Ell , I might be on Kar Ell or Olivia El. you can also reach Wild Gazelle and Littlefireengine as well as Mighty Heman and they can invite as well.
  13. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Wicked I saw your email in game thanks for reaching out definitely let me know when your on. If I'm not on Ray Ell , I might be on Kar Ell or Olivia El. you can also reach Wild Gazelle and Littlefireengine as well as Mighty Heman and they can invite as well.
  14. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Djem So Sounds like an interesting observation want to join the league and we can talk about that more?
  15. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I'm one of the top DPS's in game even with my alts. I also am I league hopper as it seems as soon as I join a league that is active, within 2 months the league disintegrates and dies. I have some old and new feats I need done, plus I have never been able to complete an elite raid EVER! I have 342 SP and 247 DPS side 243 Healer side on my main. Been living the pugs life and am getting tired of it.
  16. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi Savior I'll be on tonight I can get you added up we can look at the older feats you need and we can try to help with that pesky elite raid problem too.
  17. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

An indisputable fact that warrants an instant invite to this league. lol
  18. Ray Ell Active Player

going to be a good weekend to run content, feat hunt, level alts ect anyone looking for a league we are here and looking for new members
  19. RedBird436 New Player

I really appreciate what you're doing with this league. It's nice to see that there are Leagues like this one on DCUO. If you ever need additional people to help on a raid, send me a message in game (Batman436) and the Vanguard of Justice will be happy to help!
  20. Ray Ell Active Player

Sounds good RedBird436 and vice versa its always good to have regular people to play with