Feeling Rejected?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ray Ell, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

My thanks to Kar Ell for finally getting one of my characters into the League last night, and my thanks to those that ran the FOS content with me last night. Didn't get the drop I was hoping for, so I'll have to try again another time.

ShanMan93, I'll be happy to run some content with you when our schedules coincide. Do you play as Hero, Villain, or both?
  2. Ray Ell Active Player

happy to finally have you in the league Jack! looking forward to running more.
    • Like x 1
  3. Hood Icon Active Player

Mind sending me an invite Ray Ell ? I think this might be the league for me. I'll be on at like 6pm or 7pm Eastern Time. I'll try to remember to add you first once I get on.
  4. Ray Ell Active Player

Good Morning Hood! yeah definitely! I should be hopping on around six pm east coast time tonight. Is this your in game name as well?
  5. Hood Icon Active Player

Yeah I'm on right now I'll add you
  6. Ray Ell Active Player

We have had a great week added some awesome new people and had some players come back to the game over the past couple weeks thank you to everyone who has joined we are still looking for new people.
  7. Ray Ell Active Player

We are still actively recruiting new league mates everyone welcome
  8. Buster H. New Player

just started playing again since 2014, im currently at level 13 roughly, earth with tank in mind used 2 handed before but switched to a sheild. tanked in wow and in FFXIV. i have hit 30 before but need some guidance and a better understandinng of the game (augments, mods, . I play every sunday night and a few nights a week usually after 7pm EST. looking to get raid ready, miss having a group to hang with while clearing content and having fun. Im deff. over 18, have mic, willing to learn and help when and how I can. In game now as Khobahn
  9. Ray Ell Active Player

Hey buster definitely a place for you here I will add you to friends list when I see you on I'll get you added in if your in game and see someone from the league they can invite you as well I'm usually between Ray Ell, Kar Ell, Olivia El
  10. Shacks New Player

I'm looking for a league that does a lot of dailies and stuff. Helps get styles. I'm looking to play mostly on Tuesday nights for streaming. Although I play here and there other times. I have toons on hero and villain side.

Also, do you have a Discord?
  11. Ray Ell Active Player

Hey shacks thanks for reaching out we are always running stuff doesn't matter what the level either to help people bring their toons to level or doing feat runs. You're more then welcome to be part of that if you would like. Send me a tell in game Ray Ell, Kar Ell, or Olivia El. I know we have some players who use discord I personally haven't used it
  12. XxHunterZeroxX New Player

I’ve been looking for a league to join, one where I can casually play raids, have fun. I want to increase my CR as well, I’m a 152 CR Quantum DPS, I have low skill points and I am guessing now it’s important to raise them too, been playing since 2012, I have been taking long breaks because it’s hard to find people to play with on raids and stuff. I want to interact with new people and have fun along the way as well and feeling a part of something.
  13. Kujion New Player

I'm looking for a league to join, one where I can casually play, and have fun. I'm a 210 CR Sorcery Healer.
  14. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi xxhunterzeroxx and kujion I just added to to friends list on Kar Ell send me a tell when your on so I can add you in.
  15. Cynge New Player

Don't know if you're still recruiting, haven't seen anything new with this thread lately. Looking for a helpful League..
    I've been off and on since Day 1 and never found a helpful or even good League. Maybe you're it..
    Soloing has reached its limit on fun and pug'ing was never fun..
  16. Xxbabayagaxx New Player

Same here my friend and I just downloaded and started playing and were wondering if you guys were recruiting as also previously said in the above statement ..

We are just getting our characters to 30
  17. Ray Ell Active Player

Hi yes we are definitely still recruiting anyone in league can invite if you see them in game sorry i haven't been the forums for a few days. Send me a tell in game and I'll add you right away
  18. Xxbabayagaxx New Player

Alright I added you and your alts but when is a good time to catch you on... I'm midwest btw and am on from 1pm to about 5pm almost daily
  19. Twitch.tv/JukeboxJimmy New Player

Im thinking bout leaving mine can I join
  20. allen410 New Player

Hello, I was wondering if your still taking members? I have about 6 toons, most of them over 200sp. Right now my main is cr268 sp285, but I'm missing some older sp that I'd really like to get done. I can also help some new people get sp as well