Feeling Rejected?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ray Ell, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Ray Ell Active Player

Happy you joined thanks for running with us
  2. Ray Ell Active Player

You can also add Olivia El to the list of in game contacts
  3. TheCMS Well-Known Player

Any chance I could get an invite?
  4. sharp461 Level 30

You guys still recruiting? Also you guys have a decent amount of active players online at a time?
  5. Elf Enchantress New Player

I'm also interested I tried making my own but it stinks
  6. Ray Ell Active Player

HI Elf Enchantress, Sharp461 and TheCMS, I will be on about 6pm eastern time if you want to send me a tell in game I will get you guys added in. Looking forward to playing with you guys!!!
  7. Elf Enchantress New Player

Ok! Ill be on then!
  8. sharp461 Level 30

Drats I missed it :p I'll add you to friends list so I can try to reach you when your on.
  9. Whitewolf583 New Player

Would like to join. Tired of being in Leagues that do nothing. Primary Toon Name: Margaretha McCleod-CR103
  10. Ray Ell Active Player

Sorry we missed you last night sharp461 I'll be on Ray Ell around 6pm run dailies then jump on Olivia El after that send me a tell on either one will get you added in. TheCMS I tried looking "TheCMS" up in game it didn't come up with any results whats your toons name? and Magaretha your definitely welcome I'll add you to my friends list when I get on.
  11. Whitewolf583 New Player

sorry, already found and joined a league
    • Like x 1
  12. Ray Ell Active Player

Cool, best of luck with your new league we are always here if things change
  13. Cobalt Chameleon New Player

Hi everyone!
    Ray Ell sent me a message and asked if I'd like to join.
    I would!
    My character name is Scarlet Sanity

I should be on tomorrow briefly during my lunch. Can't wait to join y'all!
  14. JadeStar87 New Player

Thanks guys.

PS4 player here. US. How do I send a tell? I'm finding chat hard to manage with my dang controller.
  15. coldbluefusion New Player

Been on since day 1 alpha... lifetime member... add me
    Arctic Fusion
    I'm on now... I want to start running all the stuff again.
  16. Ray Ell Active Player

Jadestar87 what's your in game name I'll add you
  17. TreebGamingYT New Player

Hi, could you add me too please - Angel Gaia
  18. Ray Ell Active Player

Hey Angel, I have somone looking to see if you're online. If not I will add you in when I get on tonight. My in game name is the same as here so Ray Ell if you need to add me
  19. TreebGamingYT New Player

Ive been on the US server for about 3 days now and have added those mentioned in the PM but none of them have been on at all since I joined in order for me to get added to the league. :(

Also, my new toons name is Treeb.
  20. Ray Ell Active Player

Good Morning Treeb, sorry I got on late last night I did add this toon to my friends list I'm keeping an eye out for it as soon as I see it online. I will let some of the others know to add your new toon's name as well so they have a better chance of getting you added in.