Feeling Rejected?

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ray Ell, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Ray Ell Active Player

[IMG]

The Rejects_PS hero league on the US Server is recruiting. Are you tired of bouncing around from league to league only to find out there is NOBODY willing to help YOU progress even though they complain about your skill points? Tired of feeling like you just don’t belong there? Tired of leagues telling you that you can’t join because you don’t have a high enough cr or enough skill points yet? Pissed off with league leaders that only tell you what to do but refuse to help you actually do it? NO bs, no crap, no drama here. Play with great people, evolve and grow you characters and ENJOY playing the game again. NO CR requirement, no skill point requirements to join because we will help you get them.
    Our League got its name because we all came from places that we just didn’t fit in somewhere else. Sort of like an Island of Misfit Toys. That being said all the toys accept each other and work together. There are people here from all walks of life in this league. East coast, west coast, southerners, France, Canada and Mexico. Being Tolerant of others is a definite because we are all REJECTS in one form or another.

18+ league, Mic is helpful when doing feat runs, Willingness to help others
    Ray Ell
    Lilfireengine
    Enchantress Say
    Look us up in game
    • Like x 14
  2. trashman805 New Player

I'm looking for a league to join, i stop playing for bout 8 months but I'm looking to get back into. I really like what your league stands for. I would really like to join your league!
  3. Ray Ell Active Player

Cool are you in game right now? I'm Ray Ell send me a tell
  4. Soulwinner95 New Player

Hero
    USPS
    98/78
    Atomic
    Tank
    Have Mic
    Legendary
    Soulwinner95/ Suntopian
    Getting back into it. Used to be a beast just need someone to show me the ropes again and looking for an ACTIVE League
  5. Ray Ell Active Player

Are you online right now?
    • Like x 1
  6. trashman805 New Player

7. Soulwinner95 New Player

My bad I'm not on right now but I can be lol
  8. trashman805 New Player

Sorry I not anymore I'll try again tomorrow. It's been awhile but to send a tell is it: /tell "Your name" then the message
  9. Tallsmith New Player

I'd like to join. Sounds like fun. I play from time to time and would love to learn about the game again. Also to be able to run with others again would be awesome.
  10. Ray Ell Active Player

Sure anyone willing to join we like to have send me you took name here so I can add or send a tell in game Ray Ell
  11. Ivy Vale New Player

Sounds a lot like my small group of friends in Obsidian's Legacy. Maybe we should be in touch in case either of us needs allies in the fight against Brianiac. Peace.
  12. Ray Ell Active Player

That would be cool ivy add men game we can set up a running chat for filling in runs
  13. Klarns Active Player

I'm looking to join my toons name is Klarn cr176 227sp.
  14. Ray Ell Active Player

Trying to sign into the game now I anyone is o let me know I'll add as soon as I get in
  15. Dahkaga New Player

:D Anyway that I could join the league?
  16. ElGigunto New Player

I'd like to join 196 rage with 154 so, currently trying to work on it lmao same name in game :)
  17. ImAdopted New Player

cr 53 86 sp, sorcery with mic. Toebeanz is the name, DCUO is the game
  18. Ray Ell Active Player

Definitely welcome in right now in game Ray Ell, also Enchantress Saya, and LilFireEngine are both on as well send any of us a tell in game and we will get you added in
  19. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I'd want to join having to start over. Used to play on Pc and it blew up so bought a ps4 and trying to level up been doing exactly what you said bounced around from a league to a league nobody wants to help or it's full of kids yelling into their mics. My in game name is Mizore Shiray and rage powers. My current Cr is 104 and I've got around 75ish Skill points been grinding it out but need a great league
  20. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Thanks so much for letting me join and help running through raids so far. You guys/gals are the best!!! Best league ever