Favorite quotes

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lara, May 27, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

The purpose of our lives is to be happy.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lara Committed Player

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
  3. Lara Committed Player

Life is a mountain. Your goal is to find your path, not to reach the top.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lara Committed Player

Life is from the inside out. When you shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

7. Lara Committed Player

“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
  8. Lara Committed Player

“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes … the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules … You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things … They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius …” – Steve Jobs
  9. Lara Committed Player

“It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them. They went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo Da Vinci
  10. Lara Committed Player

“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
  11. Lara Committed Player

“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
  12. Lara Committed Player

“Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.”
  13. Lara Committed Player

“If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
  14. Lara Committed Player

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for
  15. Lara Committed Player

“Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.”
  16. Lara Committed Player

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.”
  17. Lara Committed Player

“Happiness is the feeling that power increases — that resistance is being overcome.”
  18. Lara Committed Player

“I have learned to seek my happiness by limiting my desires, rather than in attempting to satisfy them.”
  19. Lara Committed Player

The secret of happiness, you see is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.”
  20. Lara Committed Player

“The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large.”