Favorite quotes

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lara, May 27, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.
    • Like x 1
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

"I stand outside myself watching myself watching myself. I smile, I smile, I smile." - Peter O'Toole in The Ruling Class.
  3. willflynne 10000 Post Club

"I notice we got an abundance of snot-nosed preppy hairballs in here tonight, in serious need of a firm-handed musical spanking! And believe me, the kind of mood I'm in tonight, I'm just the man for the job!"

-Country Dick Montana of the Beat Farmers, from a live performance of their song California Kid
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

"We are an army of strangely dressed, deeply confused pseudo-individual conformists."

-Adam First, Grand Theft Auto Vice City O.S.T. Volume 2: Wave 103
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

"...much to your misfortune, you've attracted the eye of a love-starved fairy-tale virgin prone to falling for anyone who shows her the least bit of kindness.

How unlucky for you. Curse your everyday conduct."

-Hitagi Senjogahara to Koyomi Araragi, Monogatari series.
  6. Lara Committed Player

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela
  7. Lara Committed Player

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs
  8. Lara Committed Player

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor." -Eleanor Roosevelt
  9. Lara Committed Player

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney
  10. Lara Committed Player

"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." -James Cameron
  11. Lara Committed Player

"Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  12. Lara Committed Player

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
  13. Lara Committed Player

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant." -Robert Louis Stevenson
  14. Lara Committed Player

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
  15. Lara Committed Player

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." -Aristotle
  16. Lara Committed Player

1. "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
  17. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Maybe not the best quote for people playing a RP MMO
  18. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

"I'm Batman."
    • Like x 1
  19. myandria Item Storage

"Never send a monster to do the work of an Evil Scientist." Evil Scientists past, present and future
    "Die cast metal; it's a lost art." Optimus Prime
    "T'is only a flesh wound." The Black Knight
    "Boards do not hit back." Bruce Lee
  20. Controller Devoted Player

"Justice is either for everyone, or no one".

DC's Augustus Freeman IV / Icon.