Favorite quotes

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lara, May 27, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously, that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case you fail by default.”
    • Like x 1
  2. Lara Committed Player

“Life doesn’t require that we be the best, only that we try our best.”
    • Like x 1
  3. Lara Committed Player

“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.”
  4. Lara Committed Player

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
  5. Lara Committed Player

“I enjoy life when things are happening. I don’t care if it’s good things or bad things. That means you’re alive.”
  6. Lara Committed Player

“There’s more to life than basketball. The most important thing is your family and taking care of each other and loving each other no matter what.”
  7. Lara Committed Player

“Today, you have 100% of your life left.”
  8. Lara Committed Player

“Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.”
  9. Lara Committed Player

“Make each day your masterpiece.”
  10. Lara Committed Player

“You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.”
  11. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

12. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

While a few of these quotes are worthy...if you're going to accuse other users of being "annoying" for posting their own videos that they made about this game, something they've been doing long before you came around these parts...you may want to avoid copying and pasting regurgitated, ridiculous platitudes that make me want to punch whoever said them in the face. Some of these still have their links in them.

I mean...
    Really? That's one of your "favorite quotes"?
    Does that really bear repetition?

Seriously.
    If someone walks up to me and says "Try to be the rainbow in somebody's cloud", they are in distinct danger of getting smacked upside the head.
    Instead of being annoyed by his videos, try to be the rainbow in his cloud. Whatever TF that means.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. ~ Tom Waits
    • Like x 1
  13. Lara Committed Player

1. "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." -Benjamin Franklin
    • Like x 1
  14. Lara Committed Player

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.
    • Like x 1
  15. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. Controller Devoted Player

17. Controller Devoted Player

18. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

Listen.
    No hard feelings.

I don't hold grudges. I'm sure you're a nice person and don't be discouraged to post.
    Just making a point.

Before you judge a person, walk a mile in their shoes.
    After that...who cares. They're a mile away and you got their shoes.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lara Committed Player

all good
    • Like x 1
  20. ThunderGunExpress Well-Known Player

"Errare humanum est"

"To Err is human, to forgive divine" ~ Somebody smarter than me and the collective you. ...Alexander Pope.

e2a: ...You can quote me on that.
    • Like x 1