Favorite quotes

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Lara, May 27, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

“Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.”
  2. Lara Committed Player

“Happy is the man who can make a living by his hobby.”
  3. Lara Committed Player

“Just disconnect. Once in a day sometime, sit silently and from all connections disconnect yourself.”
  4. Lara Committed Player

“Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life.”
  5. Lara Committed Player

“Living an experience, a particular fate, is accepting it fully.”
  6. Lara Committed Player

“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
  7. Lara Committed Player

Your image isn’t your character. Character is what you are as a person.”
  8. Lara Committed Player

“Football is like life, it requires perseverance, self-denial, hard work sacrifice, dedication and respect for authority.”
  9. Lara Committed Player

“As you know, life is an echo; we get what we give.”
  10. Lara Committed Player

“There are no regrets in life, just lessons.”
  11. Lara Committed Player

“I believe that nothing in life is unimportant every moment can be a beginning.”
  12. Lara Committed Player

“Find people who will make you better.”
  13. Lara Committed Player

“As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in.”
  14. Lara Committed Player

“Benjamin Franklin was a humanitarian that dedicated his life to making contributions to all humans. He had a clear purpose for himself: improve the human race.”
  15. Lara Committed Player

You cannot control everything that happens to you; you can only control the way you respond to what happens. In your response is your power.”
  16. Lara Committed Player

Don’t allow your past or present condition to control you. It’s just a process that you’re going through to get you to the next level.”
  17. Lara Committed Player

You will meet two kinds of people in life: ones who build you up and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you’ll thank them both.”
  18. Lara Committed Player

“My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.”
  19. Lara Committed Player

“If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.”
  20. Lara Committed Player

“You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you.”