Error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ExcentricGamer24, Apr 29, 2016.

1. xXHappy PuppyXx Active Player

lol.. the stupidity of your comments... "I don't talk to tech support because my phone service never fails" " I get alerts about outages in my area"
  2. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

That's it? That's all you have for me? You didn't even retort. You just repeated what I said with a "herf derf er stupid".

That's no fun...

Trading Standards? Look, if compensation was that important to you then why are any of you on a game forum demanding it? Go to your local agencies and take action that way. Call up your banks or credit card companies and ask for a charge back due to these "unforgivable" issues. You may be entitled to whine, but you're definitely not entitled to anything more. Roughly more than half of the players here crying, whining, moaning, sticking their fingers in light sockets will continue to play, regardless of the amount of salt they spill about being raging Sulk Monster on the issue. They'll continue to play after that, and the day of that and the next week, so on and so forth.

Look, lets get real here. No one tech company/provider can guarantee 100% up-time and any claims to do so is a lie (they may believe they can, sure, but they can't change "shtuff" from happening they have no control over. ie power outages, server hardware failure, third party services going down, etc.). Coming to terms with that, understanding it and accepting it for what it is, you can quickly see why demanding compensation is a little asinine. It's just a never ending cycle of denial.
  3. RedHexien16 New Player

I have been having troubles all day long! When download of the update finally enden on my xbox i was happy cuz i would go to college and by the time i came back i waould play my new favorite game, and yet i was absolutely mistaken!
    Theres an error at the log in <0x0036> "Disconnected from the wolrd because we didn't detect active gameplay." and when i press the A button i see my character and when i press A again to queue a message shows up saying "you must wait for the full game to finish download before you can play this character. Download is 90% complete" but the game updates were already downloaded! still i've waited for hours long and couldnt play.
  4. RedHexien16 New Player

Any news on wether they'll fix it or not?
  5. TrueArchon Dedicated Player

Just got error code <0x0121>
    Authentication error.
    What gives?
  6. demonpiglet New Player

i keep getting there was an authentication issue connecting to the world error 0x0102 eu server any ideas ?
  7. DoHxCHAOS New Player

Getting same authentication issue as well
  8. Sobrarike New Player

Getting the same 0x0102 error on XBox Client. Please fix ASAP. I hate futball and I'm being forced to play GW.
  9. RU1NER New Player

Gettin 0x000E error since 2 days, even after installing the game new :(
    Sorry chosed the wrong section, used to post this pc support.
  10. PanicVengeance New Player

Error code: 0x0126 please help
    • Like x 2
  11. Barry Allen Well-Known Player

Error 0x0010 through steam, someone know how to fix it?
  12. Kharhaz Committed Player

Go into Steam Library, your games, right click on DCUO then click on Uninstall.

There you go, all current and future problems sorted.
  13. Vibro New Player

well, error 0x0018 and said the same thing >> there was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again <<
  14. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I just downloaded the test server and im also getting this error.error 0x0018
  15. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I'm also seeing an error
    A necro error
  16. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

I cant play since yesterday, ERROR 0X000E server under maintence
    I'll probably lose the bonus, because it's not possible to log in,
    it's impossible to go from one map to another, not even the base I enter!
    • Like x 1
  17. EconoKnight XIII Legion