Error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ExcentricGamer24, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Comixfan Committed Player

Getting error 0x0036 today after daily restart on EUXbox world. Have tried many times to get in but keep getting the same error.
    • Like x 1
  2. Screos New Player

I have the same problem, trying to get on the US server
  3. Mr Smoochie New Player

Is there any update to this? I am having the same issue with 0x0036. Was kicked from the game and now can't get back in.
  4. houdinithe2nd New Player

Same with me. Game crashed and now I can't get back in.
  5. Fatt Boy New Player

USA here and same thing also had just spent replays this is kinda **** since service wont be up intime for me to use them.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jay burridge Level 30

Been down for over 1 hour and now I can't even get back in this needs to be fixed seen as a lot of people are paying for a membership for this game
  7. Zorq New Player

It seems everyone is having this issue, anyone got any tips?
  8. Jay burridge Level 30

Read up more guys we have been told to keep trying and we might get in and that there will be a hot fix tomorrow ...this is a joke
    • Like x 1
  9. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

@Mepps - any updates on this?
  10. Deeno Tripp New Player

The post you are reading is from April 29 not a recent reply to the current outrage.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jay burridge Level 30

Stilll people are posting on recent outage
  12. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

Doesn't change the fact that we're experiencing the same problem as before and for over an hour with no updates.
    • Like x 1
  13. Deeno Tripp New Player

Yeah but that doesn't mean the reply about a fix tomorrow is relevant to the recent outage That's all I'm getting at. Hopefully we get word soon tho
  14. Jay burridge Level 30

15. Zorq New Player

Sorry for going off topic, but I need some help from people with experience. I am finding it hard to obtain Marks of Victory, I've tried asking people online but they aren't much help. Also, how to I get past level 30? Thanks.
  16. Jay burridge Level 30

Wrong post mate
  17. JFParsons87 New Player

Hello, I am unsure if this is the right place to ask, but I have an issue with connecting to DCUO on Xbox One that says "there was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again.<0x0036> " and of coarse, I have tried several times only to get the same message... I have been playing the game recently with no issues. I want to know if there is a way for me to confirm my athentification? I have also logged out and back in, turned off my consol and back on. With the same results. Today is 05.17.16, 12:40am and I'm asking for help, I have found other people post this issue # but they seem to be resolved. Does anyone have an update on this issue? Thank you for your time and any help would be much appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jay burridge Level 30

Mine still down mate as is many others
  19. JFParsons87 New Player

I guess just keep trying until it fixes itself?
  20. JFParsons87 New Player

Dang it. Ok thanks. Wow so I prolly made a bad choice to pay for this game because I won't get refunded any money for time spent that I couldn't play. Crazy so is it just some of us or is everyone not able to play right now?