Error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ExcentricGamer24, Apr 29, 2016.

1. xPhantom Atom Well-Known Player

Some people are so impatient.. Games can have issues, especially if networking/internet is involved.. I'm also sure they are working hard/dealing with it.. We've probably not had a reply etc yet because US time it's still early.. The required people probably haven't even got into work yet.. Be patient, damn.
  2. Shaolin Prodigy New Player

I'm experiencing the same problems. I agree that there are usually problems, but this isn't a new game. This has been out now for six years and you'd think by now they would have their client polished. Xbox uses windows based OS with only a marginal difference in the two.

So, let's be fair to the people who are having complaints here, Phantom, as I'm sure they've paid money into this and it's always kicking them out. They could have let the game run for awhile on the free to play mode to iron out the bugs, but they decided to charge a lot of money straight away.

Itt's a good game, but it's totally pay wall locked. To actually get the most out of this game you need to buy the pack to unlock powers ( which is a horrific move on their part as it makes half the powers in the game completely over used compared to the others and cheapens them massively ) and to even think of getting 100 CR within a year you need DLC or subscription for £14 a month ( which is the most I've ever seen in MMO history ) so when they charge these prices and deliver this service with a six year old game that uses windows OS, they got to expect some negative responses.
    • Like x 2
  3. Jay burridge Level 30

Still down ????
  4. Frost Prophet New Player

Hello can someone please post a link or point me in the direction of the thread or forum where the gaming being down all day for Xbox one or extended maintenance was posted. Dcou Twitter has known about the error issue for nearly 13 hours, but have not made any updates. I've been searching for a couple of hours but just keeping ending back here on this page. Thank you :)
  5. Jay burridge Level 30

I agree they have known about this for ages now but yet won't even let us know anything ...what's the point in having a support forums when there is no support given correct me if I'm wrong but that's pretty crap on there behalf ....if it's gonna be down for 10 hours then say so and everyone will b happy
    • Like x 2
  6. Flooper New Player

All they have to do is acknowledge the issue and post "hey we are sorry the games down. Working on it asap" then we would all be happy. But instead no. We sit here wondering wtf is going on. If they continue the games just going to slowly die off.
  7. Frost Prophet New Player

That's true a little info goes a long way.
    • Like x 1
  8. KarmasJester New Player

So what's the chances of some free memberships? Already bought a month, but only get I to play very little due to maintenance every morning, getting home from work during that time... then I get this error for authentication... otherwise refunds or some kind of compensation?
  9. Kavos2k New Player

amen to that Frost
    . Left a support ticket on main website. After posting it under xbox, selecting xbox under drop down menu and receiving a basic ' whats wrong with your pc? ' reply, i just left an updated ticket with ' take someone under a minute to forum or twitter a ' we are working on it ' update.
    as of typing this i see we have that now atleast
  10. Frost Prophet New Player

Well let's just hope that they learn from this and look to improve on communication whenever possible. A lot of people a have said that this is nothing new in terms of the game being on the ps/pc and going through this kind of situation time and time again. It would be shame to port over are really good game to the Xbox, but also bring along the same problems too :)
  11. Mytces New Player

same problem here
  12. NinjaWoo New Player

Good to know it's not just me then
  13. Grimmoaks786 New Player

Still down then
  14. Seale New Player

I pay money for your memberships and i cant even play the game. I want reimbursed for the money bein wasted
    • Like x 1
  15. Seale New Player

I pay money for your memberships and i cant even play the game. I want reimbursed for the money bein wasted
  16. UN Fenrir New Player

I keep getting error code 0x0036. iv tried logging in multiple times, turned both game and system of several times, even reinstalled the game. nothing works. plz fix this.
  17. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

18. xXHappy PuppyXx Active Player

Next time your phone service fails or internet fails..... I hope you the same attitude.... especially when you talk to tech support.. I hope they say to you.. " get used to it, you get to use it some of the time and so that should be good enough. issues happen you don't need you phone or internet to be stable all the time."

For the rest of us who live in a adult world and that expect compensation for services paid but not delivered. This is not a new game, this is not new situation for this company (having the game on a console). The game has had multiple outages and yes they should be compensation for people who have paid for a service and product that has been instable and constantly off line and unable to be used.. If you're free to play then ya you have no ground to stand on.. but for those that have paid they have every right to ask for compensations... if they ignore this fact... well they will get less money in the long run.
  19. OmniDevil Well-Known Player

I do have the same attitude. I don't talk to tech support because my phone service never fails and if my internet goes out, I get alerts about outages in my area. It helps to be resourceful than sounding like an entitled brat demanding compensation and making claims of "Unable to be used". That last part is a gross over exaggeration of the issue. I seriously doubt the game has been "unplayable" for you. In fact, it's far from the truth and I've been able to play everyday, server issues aside.

For the rest of the who live in a adult world, we understand things like this happens and the last thing on our plates to have to worry about is a virtual world being down.

Good job, Mr. Internet Forum Champion Savior.

Seems like the Puppy

•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

isn't very happy
  20. EaszyTarget New Player

omnidevil , the opening post was on the 29th of april .... they ( staff ) said there was a hotfix 'tommorow' so should be well and truly fixed by now in the middle of May ..... if people have been paying for a service that is unaccessible through no fault of their own , then they ARE entitled to be compensated, there are such things as TRADING STANDARDS that must be adhered to if you wish to trade within the EU....

and for those without mummy and daddy paying for their games .... they expect to get what they pay for ...... swtor has had to shell out kkk's in cartel coins to make up for their **** ups in the past ... DCUO are gonna have to do the same and give their subs some in game currency that wont cost them a penny to do ... why would they not compensate their unhappy paying customers ??

i have already seen and read enough to know that this game is not worth £12 per month ... the game is far smaller in size than many other mmo's that you can play free or as a sub and is the most expensive sub game i have been invited to play by a friend , and yet seems to offer the WORST customer service ...

you can keep your game thanks very much , just glad i didnt pay for it