Error

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ExcentricGamer24, Apr 29, 2016.

1. SladeWade420 New Player

I just started playing, used to play on pc. have had a few good runs in the game when the queue is low. But now I suddenly have this random wall that is blocking me out? Wtf? Get your **** together people!
    • Like x 1
  2. Jay burridge Level 30

We all have the same issue mate
    • Like x 3
  3. CosmicQueen New Player

Any idea how long these authentication errors usually last, at least on average?
    • Like x 1
  4. godagarah5000 New Player

same here US Xbox One "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try agian. <0x0036>" anyone who wants to help fix it post your error codes at your'e leisure;)
  5. Wolveester New Player

Yeah getting the same as everyone else good code of 0x0036 so are we just lost to wait till tomorrow to play ? Just got a membership this is what I get to look forward to?
  6. Crius Noxa New Player

So, have any of the staff commented on this authentication error?
    • Like x 1
  7. gasaraki New Player

Hey guys they fix problems or else they would not have made it this far with this game, so give them some time, its not like they are Bungie and this is destiny, they will fix the issue, just not in 5 seconds like you all want.
  8. DarkChill40 New Player

Hello I have checked the announcements and the forums to see if the world is down or if another maintenance is going on but for the past 30 min beengetting the same code (0x0036) like eeveryone. Now I have been playing the game but tonight is just back and forth.
  9. VapeSigelei New Player

First my game froze and now I'm getting an authentication error <0x0036> and 20 min later my friends xbox froze and the same thing happened.... pay for a membership and this is what u get...
  10. Wolveester New Player

Well it has been bout 2 and half hours now that this problem started. Do I want it fixed yeah. Do I think it will be done really fast no. Do I least want to hear something bout them working on it yes!!! But in any news looks like some people can still play while others got kicked and can't log back in
    • Like x 2
  11. Jay burridge Level 30

They need to look at there forums more and see what there players are saying
  12. Devinhb22 New Player

i got error <0x0036> i've tried exiting and reopening and it still wont work
  13. Jay burridge Level 30

Everyone has this same issue mate and has for at least 3-4 hours now
  14. The Crush New Player

I hit 100 CR and immediately poof...talk about a kick in the D
  15. Tava New Player

i woke up to play and <0x0036> error man this suxs
  16. dumpty New Player

yer im getting 0x0036 too
  17. Jay burridge Level 30

We all are like I have stated before ...more them likely it won't be up till tomorrow
  18. Blackzzz New Player

Waste a day of our membership :/
    • Like x 2
  19. aantoniou. New Player

It let me in there is only one other person on flying around hall of doom with me
  20. DarthJafo Committed Player

Still getting error 0036. Wake up an hour early to get daily stuff done. Friggin sucks
    • Like x 2