Test Discussion Episode 27: Loot and Rewards Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Spord,.......if you were here I would kiss you. Oh......sorry I tend to get a bit excited.....;)
  2. spack2k Steadfast Player

what does that mean? is the amount of renown from loot reward random or 200 for sub boss and 400 for last boss?
  3. spord Developer

This is doubling the amount of renown gained from the consumables when they are used. Currently the amounts are 100 or 200 depending on the item. There is a blue and a purple quality item. The subbosses drop the blue one and bosses drop the purple one. That part is staying the same.
    • Like x 2
  4. Maxwill Committed Player

So you guys will keep the prices, the ancient coins needed per piece like they are now????

Have you fixed at least the fact that not all bosses drop OP collections????
  5. Maxwill Committed Player

I was thinking about resetting alot of stuff to get all new pieces from vendor on 1 char at least, I can spend about 4.000 replay badges for that, but I won't do that if you guys don't reduce the ancient coins needed per piece by at least 30% , + fix OP collections so they drop from each and every boss in AF III .
  6. CGthor Active Player

I like where we are heading. The only thing that I see as a must to be changed is the pricing. Ancient coins per piece needs to be reduced by 25 to 30 percent. Thanks to the development team for all the work being put in.
  7. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Just wait and see dlc hitting live, then all player learning the prices of new gear and what are we getting/not getting from sub- bosses. Expect a negative backlash...

I think all sub-bosses, even those in solo missions should at least give Mark of Victory and have Green Gear as a loot option.
  8. MensSana Active Player

Prices are too high, no doubt about it....
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.