Test Discussion Episode 27: Loot and Rewards Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea it could be. Was also the reason i was bringing it up. Hoping they will notice and take a look. A league mate said he thinks maybe the purple has a better chance to drop in the raids. I dont think that was ever said or confirmed. But i wouldnt be surprised if its correct.

Something else i thought of. No1 has gotten any of the OP pieces on test yet so we cant see the stats. But all the recent OP gear has negative resto stats for healers. Will this new OP gear follow suit? I would be very upset if im a healer and i did that grind for the OP gear to find out it has negative resto.
    • Like x 1
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Wouldn't be surprised but given the way this direction is heading I think all content should have equal odds of purple gear.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

have run 20 times the duo and got 2 pieces of purple.
  4. bmce84 Loyal Player

I've only seen about 3 pieces of blues in the solo, in about 25 or so runs, which I think it's way too little. I don't expect to see any purples there but blues should be balanced to be even with greens in lower content at least, specially since it can upgrade Ep 26 gear, unlike green which can replace 2 months worth of gear.
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Tbh I just wish everything was toned down to the good old AFpt2 days.... Sigh

With a few exceptions of course.
  6. inferno Loyal Player

Oy vey!! You are right again. It just so happened that I was looking at the chest elite and jumped to a false conclusion. Still trying to get the materials to make some mods and do some crafting for test. I kinda wish they would just put the plans on the vendor with the materials, if they want us to do tests on crafting and maybe on the recovery?
  7. Hurtyman Active Player

I have to agree the price point for vendor gear is too high by a lot, and the devs evidently can't fathom player who like to play both roles, and have alts, but I've noticed the rate for Ancient Coins for daily content is kind of miserly as well. This is my understanding of the payout:
    Weekly Content - Total: 28 Ancient Coins
    Olympus Raid - 10 Ancient Coins
    God of Monsters Raid - 10 Ancient Coins
    Godly Power Open World Mission - 8 Ancient Coins

Daily Content - Total: 56 Ancient Coins (7 Days x 8 Ancient Coins)
    Solo: Seeing Shades Again - 1 Ancient Coin
    Duo: Raising Hades - 1 Ancient Coin
    Alert: Underworld Trials - 3 Ancient Coins
    Open World: Lieutenant Helene - 1 Ancient Coin
    Open World: Priestess Levia - 1 Ancient Coin
    Open World: Commander Aletta - 1 Ancient Coin

Shouldn't duos yield two coins, and alerts five? No, they didn't "make up for it with the Godly Power Open World Mission."
    • Like x 3
  8. Hurtyman Active Player

I've not seen this answered, but do you get renown if you're loot locked from the Olympus Raid (Elite?)
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

For those interested in the base items, I've made a video showing what's available in this episode.

I've calculated 45 as drops in content (all featured in the video) with a further 2 (at least) as rewards for completing the Briefings in the Duo and one of the raids. These two aren't in the video, but one is a variant of the Underworld Death Plaque and the other is a version of the Anvil props in one of the raids.

You can get all of these base items as drops in content but they are also all available from the new Amazon Fury 3 Base Item boxes. I haven't seen the Anvil or Wiseman Plaque from the briefing rewards drop in any of the other content I ran, nor any of the boxes I opened either.

The base item boxes are a cool idea as something to do long after the episode is out of relevancy. I hope it's extended to older episodes, too and continued into the future episodes.

I think the pricing on the boxes is a little strange based on what you get, though. You have the option of either buying 1 Base Item for 8 Ancient Coins or a 5 pack for 40 Ancient Coins. There's no benefit to paying more for the 5 pack. It'd be nice if the cost of the 5 pack was reduced to 32 Coins (so it's basically a "5 for the price of 4" offer) or include 6 items in the pack (so it's a "buy 5 get 1 free") offer.

• Like x 1
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Possible Bug:

You don't get any Ancient Coins from the Vault. Is this intended?
  11. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

it is we ask mepps on the Discord chat he confirm the vault will not being dropping those only Marks of victory.
    • Like x 1
  12. bmce84 Loyal Player

They say Vault and Lockboxes aren't profitable, yet make the least possible efforts to improve them.
  13. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Why are we getting such mixed messages about where/ how to discuss new gear prices? We're told not to discuss it here yet threads about it get shut down on the main forums =/
    • Like x 2
  14. Ichiro Loyal Player

i know right. It is quite funny when you think about. me thinks they don't want to hear anymore about the over priced vendor gear.
    • Like x 1
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

I am confused. Loche said start a new thread and use this thread to talk about loot drops and collections. Yet when we start a new thread Radar X locks it and says to come to this thread and voice our concerns. Which one is it.
    • Like x 2
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Make one in the Testing forum, not Gotham City ? Ya know, kinda like Loche told everybody to.
  17. Ichiro Loyal Player

just made one any bets on if it will be locked
  18. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Loche later commented and said he didn't realise that RadarX was locking threads and telling people to continue the discussion in here rather than in Gotham City, so he suggested we make a separate thread within the test section specifically for discussion of the vendor gear prices.
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

isnt it obvious ? u need to create ur own forum if u want to keep the complain :p
    • Like x 2
  20. Defcon 0ne Well-Known Player

Just made a new one in Gotham.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.