Test Discussion Episode 27: Loot and Rewards Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Avair, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avair Administrator

Please post feedback, bugs, and concerns for Amazon Fury part III loot in this thread. I look forward to hearing from you.

There are many changes, and most are outlined here in this thread.

Please note, the vendor gear has not yet been enabled, to ensure on-level testing of the content. It will be enabled soon.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

What is with the 100 point feats? Created equipment mods? Create generator mods? Create enhanced sodas? And what is the monstorous essence from salvaging? None of this was on the stream. And i think some explanation here is needed. Thanks.

Also the olympian plans. I just got 1 in the duo. An explanation on these would be helpful.
    • Like x 6
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

Some base items if anyone wants to see em. Olympian archway, zeus gate, and harpy nest. The wiseman plaque on the wall behind me is the brief reward from the duo if ya can see it.
    [IMG]
    Also got a wpn box that said blue 163. Opened it and had a choice of either healer brawlers or dps ones but they were 149, not 163.
    • Like x 5
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Pics plz?
  5. bmce84 Loyal Player

Gear drops say before being attuned that they are 163, but once attuned they go down to 154, which wouldn't be a problem except with Ep 26 drops which are 155.
    • Like x 1
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in, but the "curiass and curiass..er" feat has a typo in the description. It says "Create 1 equipment mod from Amazon Fury II" instead of "Amazon Fury III".
    • Like x 2
  7. light FX Steadfast Player

Here is the mats u need for the new mods
    [IMG]
    There are a ton of feats for making sodas, salvaging stuff. And other things. Really would help if they chimed in and explained it. U can see these new mods take a ton of new mats.

Edit: I salvaged blue legs i got from the alert and received 1 monstorous essence. Really not happy about having to salvage again tbh. My salvage feats are done. This seems really grindy. When grinding for the gear is already there. I got 1 coin from the duo and 3 coins from the alert. We dont know the gear cost yet. But its safe to assume its gonna be a grind. And then to grind for new mats and mods too? Imo its a little much. But thats just 1st impression so far. I also cant create this new mod obviously but i cant see the stats it gives either to determine if its really worth it.
    • Like x 4
  8. light FX Steadfast Player

Here is what i was talking about
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The box you received grants you an item based on your currently equipped gear. Basically the gear box is a certain level, but once you open it the box "scans" the gear you're wearing and gives you a piece of gear at an item level appropriate to your CR.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Hopefully this is the right place for this bug. There are some feats for collecting base items from this Episode, but the counter for the feats increases just from putting the base item in your inventory rather than actually consuming it. Because of this I was able to trade the same 4 base items back and forth between myself and a friend and we were able to pop the feats for "collecting" the base items just by having them in our inventories.
    • Like x 2
  11. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

thank you for the pics. im guessing most of the stuff will be in the rd vendor
  12. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

Are these new mods worth it ?
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

None of those mats are on the r/d vendor currently. Just checked. So maybe they might get added later. Looks like some of the mats for the mods come from the daily missions. My league mate just got 3 core element olympians from the dailies in GuS.
  14. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ancient coin vendor maybe idk
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

I didnt see this. My 1st base item was the harpy nest. The feat for collecting any base item didnt pop until i consumed it. Not saying this didnt happen to ya. Just saying i didnt experience it.
  16. zor ile Well-Known Player

yeah but it shouldn't be lower than your current gear right ? weapon box 166 cr but when it opens 154 ? but I'm 175 cr on test so what gives even if it scales it shouldn't scale down right?
    • Like x 1
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

Yea league mate reminded me it scaled a few mins ago. So now bug obviously. 4got it works that way now.
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

More base items. The athena statue is huge! And im standing on olympian free standing wall.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Korlick Loyal Player

Are this mats tradeable?
  20. light FX Steadfast Player

Not sure yet. Trying to test too many things at once. Gonna run the dailies atm and see if i can trade some of the mats to others or between toons. Its also really nice that the GuS teleporter in the WT now gives choices on where to go. And u can teleport right to the monster invasion which is where the dailies are.

Edit: monstorous essence says cannot trade on the description.

Edit again: There are 7 new titles from what i saw. Or maybe its 5. But a lot. Beastmaster, gatekeeper, monster hunter, monster slayer and more. Saw 4 elite feats too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.