DPS pet trinkets hierarchy...... go

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Qwantum Abyss, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Oh it looks great, you were able to find a solution that takes into account both sides of the "conflict", and even added an additional element in the development of our characters that we can work on;) it's great.
  2. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

we try.

Seriously though, the one primary concern I personally had ("where you get top tier Pets in a world where Survival never happens") was resolved a couple of days ago by the announcement that Survival Mode would be making an appearance in a couple weeks, so...

Now I'm interested in seeing what the outcome of your actual adjustment process itself is? There we go.
  3. Psyfur Well-Known Player

I was referring to this

when I said this

It’s the same thing. Just worded differently.
    • Like x 1
  4. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Ah I get it Psyfur my Apologies yes everyone gets what they want cosplayers get all skins while players who push hardest content get high tier items.
    • Like x 1
  5. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Exactly, you seen the meme with the epic gear the guy is wearing an it looks so awesome except for that hello kitty shield? Thats what comes to mind. Allowing us to skin things is one of the best features of the game IMO. I dont go all cosplay with it. I genuinly know almost nothing about DC in general, no stories no lore no nothing. I skip every cut scene skipable and have the volume on 0 so i dont have to even hear it BUT “cosplaying” my too to look how i want while sacrificing no stats is way cool an if that aspect extended to RSK and pet trinkets (and they get rid of the D*** henchmen so the screen wasnt so cluttered) it’d be even better hahaha
    • Like x 1
  6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Facts bro, personally how my character looks never matter for me in a mmo I just want to go on legendary quest, earn legendary stuff that requires work that’s not given out for free to everyone. If they can do that while also giving cosplayers skins I’m all for it. Long as the top tier things in a mmo isn’t hand outs I’m all for it.
    • Like x 1
  7. Psyfur Well-Known Player

No worries, friend. It’s a good time to be a DCUO player.
    • Like x 1
  8. Vulpar Well-Known Player

If all of the styles will be available for all tiers, what about making the styles changeable in the style tab like weapon styles are?
  9. Rejchadar Inquisitor

I'll post some tests, feelings about the changes and thoughts about them here as the topic on the test forum is closed.

Single target test results(10 test per trinket):

Dark Construct Bat (live server 328 CR) : average- 393066,min -361355, max-434021.

Dark Construct Bat (test server 328 CR): average 350898, min-342775, max-361276.
    Mother Box (test server 328 CR):average 347993,min-342809,max-355213.
    Father Box (test server 328 CR): average 345324,min-343013,max-350036.
    Shadow Bat (test server 328 CR): average 345394,min-342855,max -355421.
    Vampire Bat (test server 328 CR): average 345257,min-342841, max-350670.
    Brainiac Drone Pet (test server 328 CR): average 346965, min-342602,max-350384.
    Atlantean Seahorse(test server 328 CR): average 345860,min -341857,max-349424.
    Paradox Gazer (test server 328 CR): average 344231,min-342268, max-349064.

In general, as you can see, the damage is slightly lower than DCB on a live server(about 11 % on average), but the damage itself is more stable (I'm not sure that stability will give enough damage for Shard users in order to compensate for the loss of damage on average). Shard users are already lagging behind in damage, so an increase in damage by 10% -15% would be in place (combined with greater stability, this would make it possible for at least some kind of competitiveness with other artifacts ...).

I'm too tired so I still haven't ordered the data for multiple targets. But the big picture is there is about a 10% increase in damage compared to a live server.
    This is good, but still too little to compensate for the incomplete DPS rotation that Sharda users have to use (I emphasize Sharda users, since these changes are of little significance for other DPS)

The additional animation in Bats is great, I just missed that, it really helps to see if your pet is dead.