Double Lex Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charon Lead Content Designer

Good thing people like Lex keep coming back over and over again. Source stuff was significant to this content and not always relevant when you see Lex. I'll keep it in mind for the future though. :)
    • Like x 5
  2. Solarbound Committed Player

+1 for the jacket. The DLC just didn't feel complete without it, haha.
    • Like x 5
  3. TheBatmanFanBG Well-Known Player

I am happy that we will get Black Canary's Jacket but it's sad we won't get her hairstyle too.
  4. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

Good Stuff. At the start of this content , I said to myself, Brimstone's head would make an awesome style and you guys delivered.
    • Like x 2
  5. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

So glad for the Source Energy Aura that I've asking for since the DLC was released. Maybe I would have liked better a material based on the red and blue ones we see in the Clocktower raid, but the Source Energy Chroma looks nice. Thank you guys XD. In general, looks like all the requests have been fulfilled: the aura, the Black Canary Jacket, the Poison Ivy hairstyle... well done.
    • Like x 2
  6. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was hoping for the fishnets too. My wife would have been hype. Maybe you will bring them back on the mp. :) All in all, nice rewards though :)
    • Like x 3
  7. MrStoob Well-Known Player

So are Canary's fishnets available, or is that image arranged just to mock us?
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are they not the fishnets already in the MP? What's different about them if not...I can't see it (but admittedly I don't do much dress up)?
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

nope. gone. used to be on there, but I think they interacted badly with the new skins, or something like that, so pfft! gone. I was really hoping they'd turn up as rewards in BOP, at some point. guess not.
    • Like x 4
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I also really love the jacket.
    • Like x 2
  11. inferno Loyal Player

Well done.
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Likely the feats will be the same as the original vendor additions. Meaning if you didn't grab any of those items, these new items will count towards the same feats (usually how it goes). There's also the possibility of at least one new feat based on something that wouldn't count towards the former feats.
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Believe it or not, it's quite possible they weren't allowed to add that for the playerbase. WB/DC can be pretty weird about what they do or don't approve of.
    • Like x 2
  14. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

finally good rewards lol i liked the ivy hair but nothing much else, that earth chroma when i saw it was a hard pass, but this sorce chroma lookin nice an im guessing the orange is color locked? im atomic so it will still go well either way
    • Like x 2
  15. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I am SUPER stoked to get that Jacket, the Aura and Material, Orbital Strike too. What really has me exploding with joy though is that Brimstone Face mask. We have been sorely lacking in the facemask department, which is really sad considering all of the dope hood styles we've gotten in the last couple of years. This is all just fantastic. And a big WOOT for double coins.
    • Like x 2
  16. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Awesome new stuff devs!
    • Like x 1
  17. Charon Lead Content Designer

It is color locked, yes.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Are there any new feats with this?
  19. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Nice but was hoping for Lobo skin with his face marking, his bike as a orbital strike and Brimstone's look as new gear well at least we get his face.
    [IMG]
  20. Extinction Active Player

Again went out of their way to not give a Corsette style for Males? #HeartBroken ...Kudos for the female style only :'( , also the Source Aura <3
  21. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Yes there's one new feat.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.