Double Lex Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

BONUS LEX COINS!

3...2...1...scream! Or, cry? Canary cry! The jacket you have been waiting for and double Lex Coins are here this week for Birds of Prey!

Lex Coins are the currency found in Episode 37: Birds of Prey, and are primarily used for obtaining new gear and rewards from the Birds of Prey vendor.

This week – from Thursday, July 16, 2020, through Wednesday, July 22, 2020 – all players will receive double Lex Coins when completing instanced and mission content in Birds of Prey (event, regular, and elite versions).

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts, and will last through Wednesday to daily server restarts on (next) Thursday morning.

NEW BIRDS OF PREY REWARDS!

New items will be added to the episode vendor for Birds of Prey (Episode 37):
    • Punk Rocker Jacket
    • Avenging Angel Mask
    • Source Energy Uplink Device
    • Source Energy Aura
    • Source Energy Chroma Set
    PLUS, new items will have a chance to drop when completing the final raid, Fire & Brimstone:
    • Source Energy - Head Aura
    • Source Energy - Feet Aura
    • Source Energy - Right Hand Aura
    • Source Energy - Hands Aura
    • Source Energy - Hands, Feet Aura
    • Source Energy - Head, Hands Aura
    • Source Energy - Head, Hands, Feet Aura

[IMG]
    Punk Rocker Jacket
    [IMG]
    Source Energy Aura, Avenging Angel Mask
    [IMG]
    Source Energy Chroma Set
    [IMG]
    Source Energy Uplink Device

These vendor rewards are permanent additions to the game.
    • Like x 24
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Pretty cool cept the men's its looking like it's missing too much jacket... it's like a tank top lol
    • Like x 2
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

I like the new aura and the jackets.

I’m surprised the red/blue transformation from last boss of the clock tower raid weren’t turned into vendor materials
    • Like x 7
  4. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Nor was the Transformation we get when Blasted by the Little Bots
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I like the source stuff and the Brimstone face.

Nicely done :)
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Awesome looking rewards! I bet my twitter's news feed is going to be blasted with all those people asking for Canary's jacket xD
    • Like x 2
  7. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I like the jacket. but. . .but. . .fishnets!!!!

nice one, though. cheers.
  8. Caroline Dedicated Player

Wow, I wanted that jacket so bad, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Well it looks like that material feat is gonna cost 400 marks regardless. Thank god for double marks then, lol.

I was hoping for the material from the trap drones but this stuff looks cool too. The source energy aura might just look cool enough on my Dr. Manhattan alt to help me forget that I stupidly collected the azure misted aura on my main.
    • Like x 2
  10. Jcal Dedicated Player

Oh my word! The jacket! The freaking jacket!!

That's so awesome. Thank you. I'm gonna have to come up with an entire new look for my healer. I can't wait!
    • Like x 2
  11. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm not the brightest so maybe I don't see it but: any feats associated with collecting these? There's no wrong answer lol, just asking. Thanks for everything devs! I'm excited to make a baby brimstone
  12. CoriannaWZ New Player

You've got to be kidding me. Throughout this entire content and additional updates to the vendor and you guys didn't add or create a Harley Quinn multi-colored hair style. How does this even happen? It's the perfect time to deliver on something that players have been asking for, and asking for years. Dropped the ball in a big, big way here. I legit can not believe this didn't get added.
    • Like x 1
  13. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Nicely done these rewards are certainly satisfying can we expect more for the vendor later on at some point ?
    • Like x 1
  14. Miranda Tate New Player

Amazing rewards! Double marks are always welcome, and the jacket is fantastic :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Charon Lead Content Designer

Not likely.
  16. AceOfTheSpades New Player

Awesome!!:) I didn't expect it all.
    Excellent. That canary cry rhyming with scream or cry :cool: .
    Mine! Mine! Mine!
    • Like x 1
  17. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

So it is double...and not triple. You should state that and not make us believe it's something else.
  18. Imwoahshane New Player

But will the Net Leggings be back in the market?

Hopefully ^.^
    • Like x 2
  19. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Are we attaching feats to these new doo-dads? Guess I'll find out tomorrow either way.
  20. Kestral Committed Player

I really thought we were going to get the Lex supply drop that is used in the alert instead of the source energy uplink device. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.