Double Lex Coins & New Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

O M G :eek:
    • Like x 1
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Every DLC going back to at least Titans (maybe further) has done three bonus currency weekends/weeks; a double, then a triple, then another double. #ConsistencyFTW
    • Like x 3
  3. Sprout Robinson Active Player

The source aura looks AMAZING, I'm stoked
    • Like x 1
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I like that the Canary chest has been altered to be consistent with our characters’ default shape, rather than just importing the Canary model. I should actually be able to get some use out of it myself, rather than just admiring it on other people’s toons. (Because this stuff always looks good regardless, I just like my characters to stay the same shape when changing outfits.)
    • Like x 2
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm assuming the shirt and the pendant are part of the jacket. So it's a chest style and not a back style. In the future is there a chance we could get a jacket that's a back style?

Also, does it allow you to add an emblem?
    • Like x 1
  6. SteHyatt Well-Known Player

In future if you are going to tie feats to styles can you at least either decrease the cost or increase the value of the feat. 10pts for 400 marks? Or better still just make feats for styles pointless in that you gain a title not SP.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The styles/feats are permanent additions, there's no rush to get them. You could always come build up your Lex Coins and Source Marks during bonus weekends/weeks and then come back in a year when Lex Coins have been converted to Source Marks and just get them then.

I totally understand you not wanting to drop a significant amount of marks on a style item you may not even want just for the feat though, but imo the feat points are so small that for the majority of players it probably won't make a noticeable difference if they are missing 0.1 of a skill point (unless you are a completionist).
    • Like x 3
  8. Walvine Well-Known Player

Sitting on large lexcoin wallet waiting for a video preview of new before buying 2nd chroma set from bop.
    • Like x 1
  9. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Indeed. One week they were there, and the moment I finally got around to purchasing them, poof! Gone. There hasn't been a dicky bird from DB about them, despite myself and various others enquiring specifically.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Mepps said in a bug report last year that they removed a few styles temporarily to declutter the MP. The fishnets and other styles were not removed because of the updated skins.
    • Like x 2
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

Happy to get the Canary jacket at last. Except that, the extra rewards didn't felt very much BoP. But well, just like the episode overall.

But I'm going to add Huntress crossbows and hood with hair, to the list of styles that were never released, like Zatanna's high boots.
    I will never get over that.
  12. Radstark Active Player

This is nice I guess, but haven't they been gone for almost a year now? I think so at least, first posts on the forum about this date back to August 2019. Monthly marketplace rotations would be great.
    • Like x 1
  13. Tenacity New Player

Already been grinding for two hours! I'm so glad they did another bonus week. Gives me a chance to up my CR a bit more before the new DLC :) That source aura looks amazing as well
    • Like x 1
  14. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Totally fantastic.
    I was hoping for Harley's hairstyle and Canary's net tights tho, have been waiting for net+shorts and the twintails forever. :(
    But thank u after all. Love more elegant and casual styles.
    • Like x 2
  15. DiscoSoup Active Player

Really beautiful stuff. Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  16. Tygerfyre Committed Player

It was literally in the first line of the post. And he hasn't edited it since posting, as there is no "last edited" timestamp.
    • Like x 1
  17. Ascended Well-Known Player

Aha! THERE'S my Canary jacket! I knew you guys wouldn't let me down. Took your sweet time with it, but it looks absolutely perfect, and I love that there's an emblem slot on the back.

Many, many thanks. At long last, my Canary iconic looks the way she should.

Everything else looks great too, I really like that new chroma and aura. And the face mask....who is that inspired by? Katana?
    • Like x 1
  18. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Brimstone, angel of apokolips
    • Like x 1
  19. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Cost on the Source Chroma's ridiculous, but have to admit it's one of my favorites.

But the Source Uplink - is it supposed to look like something other than a regular orbital? Because it really doesn't.
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I am firmly convinced that this is why we don't have a WW lasso waist style in game.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.