DEVS: Glad to see something is happening

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure why you replied to me on that, but I'd guess the fact it's down means they are still deciding action to take. It would be nice if they would bring it back in some limited form like max cap item at 10 mil so we could trade cats and collections, base items...then just wait and see on the high ticket items...but I'd guess that the fear would be the uber rich would keep scooping everything up, making it even harder to decide what to do.

And yeah, I'm sitting on a pile of about 180 unlocked caps from the megas (as well not to mention about 50 power chromas). Not opening them for now to see where the dust settles. If it takes a bit longer to bring back, but they make some changes to fix things, I'd rather wait. If nothing is being done, they might as well bring it back now.

Reinheld
  2. Yochanan32 Well-Known Player

Yes, by locking everyone out. Offenders and non-offenders were wrapped up in this. Non-offenders did nothing wrong. If this finally fixes the economy (prices) then I have no complaints. Are you happy now?