Detailed Vampire Powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by WildPegasusrs, Feb 1, 2015.

1. ShadowWolf864 New Player

Some Dracula/Vampire legends actually had Dracula able to become a wolf or a bat so, it would still sort of make sense
  2. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

3. PriestessOfLightMaria New Player

4. Oz'Ryel Active Player

I.LOVE.IT! Always wanted powers like this...we have Nature Powers why not Supernatural Powers too?! And the List is a very long one of the Legends Iconic DC heroes and Villains who have it...
  5. xD25x Dedicated Player

Incredible work you put into this. Im no fan of a vampire power but you get an A+ for effort. I know that Greenman, the mental guide writer, is a big fan of the twilight saga so im sure he is all about this post.
    • Like x 1
  6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

It's me. Greenman, the mental guidewriter, and I love the Twilight Saga.

Also, wouldn't mind a Vampire powerset.

#TeamEdward
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

YYAAAASSSSS

#Slayed
  8. The2ndSelf New Player

This would be so annoying in pvp for example a team of vampires, normal team* oh their entire team is at full health again [IMG]Normal team[IMG]Vampire team
  9. Alina Well-Known Player

They just adjust it I guess. Long as the playstyle is unique. I don't even play pvp and I am certainly not interested in dps numbers. Good news for people looking for a vampire hook is that Paradox is already planning to make use of White Wolf and we will probably have another Vampire Masquerade Bloodlines sooner or later. Bad news is they might not make MMO, but they have all the art assets and stuff from WOD "World of Darkness".
    [IMG]

There is also Dogma: Eternal Night (but that's kickstarter, also devs are P2P biased)

Also want to note that this franchise is not for kids. Pretty dark and bleak universe.
  10. WraithShadow13 Active Player

I would play this, but only if they added a custom acrobatics version, where instead of "cape glide" or 'zip lines" you turn into a swarm of bats.
  11. Ken Spartan Committed Player

I can't seem to find many sites with the icons. I've found a few, but I need certain ones for certain abilities I had in mind for a powerset I want to see.
  12. tbosh Well-Known Player

This thread gets

+infinity likes
  13. ActionGamerXX New Player