Detailed Vampire Powerset

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by WildPegasusrs, Feb 1, 2015.

1. majosea Dedicated Player

plus vampire would like be a villains side only power
  2. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Blade?
    • Like x 2
  3. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

That's actually in game already. In one of the Area 51 briefings Supes says that the Exobyte generation of powered beings just got the strenghts and not the weaknesses. That would be the same for vampires.
    • Like x 3
  4. majosea Dedicated Player

#blade is marvel
    [IMG]
  5. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

I know that. And player characters in this game are not DC, which you don't seem to get.
    • Like x 2
  6. majosea Dedicated Player

Player characters in the game Have Nothing to do with Npc's or Inspired by Templates, you know that.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

Which is exactly why a missing hero version of a vampire in DC lore would not prevent a hero version of a vampire as a player character. Morpheus would be ashamed of your lack of logic.

Besides that, there is a hero version of vampirism in DC lore:

• Like x 3
  8. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

Gods and Monsters.
  9. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

Backing up Slade, there are many movies and franchises that have protagonists with vampirism or similar powers. Vampire Knight, Tokyo Ghoul and whatever other shows I can't think of.
  10. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I'm backing Slade as well, aside from Kirk Langstrom (Gods and Monsters Batman), there are plenty of Vampire characters in DC lore.
    Heroes:
    Andrew Bennett
    Emily Briggs
    Dagon
    Scream Queen
    Marius Dimeter

Villains:
    Cain
    Mary Seward
    Dracula (Count Rominoff)
    Niccolai Tepes
    Nocturna
    Dunya Mishkin
    Nosferata
    Prince Roderick
    • Like x 1
  11. majosea Dedicated Player

Gods and Monsters. alt batman right ? please watch whole movie , he moves when its dark out , so again [IMG] please dont copying whatever champions online does , dcuo is own game ,
  12. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

I now think your head is up in the clouds...

100% of the powerset isn't vampire based, and even so doesn't matter.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kurt hoffmann New Player

but the exobites might cancel out all the weaknesses. just like if you Superman inspired characters don't get weak from kryptonite.
    • Like x 2
  14. Vodka Committed Player

Some of the points of vampirism here was all of Bruno Mannheim's eating attacks. It also falls in line with all the Gluttony and Zombie attacks.

I actually really like your idea of finally implementing these animations into a new weapon, using the "gathering" arms motion with eating sounds, spit and chomp attacks. Ranged versions using special effect icons of chomping teeth upon your enemy, stuns looking similar to how you and your enemies fall to their backs and spasm similar to how the Scarecrow dogs stun you.

I'm surprised the devs haven't made anything out of those yet.
  15. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

It would heal them, just less efficiently, like a nature heal with no pheromones stacked.
  16. CAPn Active Player

The hero version would sparkle.
    • Like x 1
  17. Alina Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  18. Alina Well-Known Player

Is it me, or did some mod just delete another post when I inquired about the healing powers in how they work?

In the future I'll save my posts and repost them if they get deleted days later. Pretty disrespectful.
    • Like x 1
  19. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

20. Void The Oblivion Well-Known Player

I'm really liking the idea and i didn't even finish to read the post. But are you sure you not just explaining Blood Magic. This one along with Necromancy, is the magic power Brother Blood uses, which the devs would be more inclined to do, since they make all the powers based on a character from DC Universe.