DCUO is Coming to Xbox + More News and Reveals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJafo Committed Player

xbots are a damn site better breed than PS people. For one thing we've had a long history of quality games to games to play, not so much the side

if allows it then theres really no reason why DB wouldn't do it. They've already done the hard part once. Just not at launch
  2. FaLeX Dedicated Player

3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

You did read the article didn't you? the response really wasn't much of a response beyond "we'll think about it, good idea though"
  4. Supercyclops New Player

i am ready to play. How much more longer?
    • Like x 1
  5. GRUMPYx87 New Player

Any new info on when will it be released for the xbox one?
    Meaning the release date..
    I mean they said spring but we're on spring already
  6. DarthJafo Committed Player

Spring still technically has about 2 more months. Apparently ads are starting to appear in comics, but I've seen nor heard of anything else at all. No YouTube even

You'd think being this close it would show up on the coming soon part of the games store at least
    • Like x 1
  7. DeepKnight New Player

The one thing I am really not liking about this is the limitations. PS limits PC because the console only has so much memory (not sure if you can upgrade but even then, the average person won't be upgraded.) There are things they can add, but don't because it would not be available for the console. Like when they were considering GUI enhancements, but were concerned about memory. Then they announced that they made adjustments to fit it in. But what did we lose? This is probably why we don't have the power set, rank, role, etc for each of the friends in our friend's list.
    • Like x 1
  8. MuTeDx Committed Player

The game engine is dated, it was getting old when the game was released. Most of the things we don't have that the devs wanted us to have, occurred because of engine limitations. We've gotten pieces of some of these things because they push the engine, but it can only go so far. At this point we need a rebuild, and a shot lifetime again lol. I would support a new game being done on a new engine.
  9. DarthJafo Committed Player

I would almost certainly grab the lifetime if it was offered for x1. Highly doubt they'd do it because it would be a big cash loss over time.

New engine would be nice but wont happen. DCUO2 would be awesome..but only if characters transferred over.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.