DCUO is Coming to Xbox + More News and Reveals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

LOL. How did you work in Professor Zoom, haha ha. Otherwise it looks a bit similar to my Flash Museum, ha ha ha.;)

Main Avatar: Future Kal 148 CR 176 SP Power Ice DPS. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League DC, Leader.
    USPS :LSH Elseworlds leader Kid Kal 145 CR 116 SP Ice Tank.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.

2. SkullGang Devoted Player

No offence but could you cut down the amount of stuff you have in your replies ? You're taking up quite a bit of space by having those in every reply you make.
  3. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Truncate, LOL.:cool:
  4. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Is anyone aware of an ETA for the 4th colour in the palette? After watching the stream I was left with the (apparently mistaken) impression that it would happen with this update.
  5. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Sometime this year.
  6. KuroTest0 Level 30

that bug really does need to be fixed xD
  7. KuroTest0 Level 30

you're not alone xD
  8. KuroTest0 Level 30

lockbox only T_T
  9. KuroTest0 Level 30

No one's forcing you to unlock gear, if you want to rank up your alt like normal then do it, but don't bash on end game league members that just want an alt for league run for alternate roles lol
  10. KuroTest0 Level 30

1. -> They won't just burn through it, I doubt they'll even be getting through raids like that considering they have no one overgeared to help.
    2-> no
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Then they can level them up too. It doesn't take very long.
  12. DarthJafo Committed Player

so if I complete a set on my main my alt would automatically complete it to? I kind of like that idea. Somewhat like champion points in eso or paragon in D3
  13. KuroTest0 Level 30

You're forcing leveling on other people, while we're not forcing you to do anything..see where the problem is?
  14. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

No. Leveling is part of the game and should remain a part of the core game, particularly in an MMO with a luck based gearing system and zero grind to it. Take out the need to run content in any given week and we now have far less to do than we ever have. Alts have always been the alternative for the players to not have to spam replays on toons to help their friends out. Allow players to have more than 3 chances a week at the best gear for every toon they have and we won't have anything to do.

It's bad for the players because alts just become a source for gearing our main and it's bad for the developers because I just won't spend any replays anymore because I have 4 end game toons to get 3 chances at the best gear per week/day (12 drops) on the toon that holds the most relevance for me.
  15. KuroTest0 Level 30

Question: If they made feats buyable, what makes you think they hold the same logical concept/values as you?
  16. DarthJafo Committed Player

leveling should not go away. Not at all. But I don't see a problem with styles items and the accompanying feats to shared on an account vs character basis

yes, that means that the main toon wont have to waste time running content way below his level to get that Last style piece because his new level 30 can run it and get all the benefits of doing so at an appropriate level as well as a chance at that Las piece. When the 2nd took outgrows that duo or whatever the next takes over and so on

this is a good thing imo, and in some ways would actually increase alt usage because of this very thing
  17. Mindfix New Player

Seeing a lot of t of hate on MS for not allowing cross play or character transfers. I know MS has a better standing when it comes to cross play with PC but never has with PlayStation and honestly I don't blame them.

I can also see why people want to transfer their characters but I really hope this never happens. I haven't played dcuo since my PS3 days years ago and just hearing dcuo coming to Xbone and everyone starting from scratch has me really excited. No high levels powering you through all the instances just sucks all the fun out of it. The race for the first people to get to end content is always so much fun. This couldn't come soon enough.
  18. DarthJafo Committed Player

I agree as far as account copy. It would be nice but tbh, unless theres at least 4-8 highish players that make the jump wed be pretty bored for a good long time until people catch up

We are gonna want/need cross play at some point though. I can't say I'm overly impressed with the quality of duo/alert partners since the merge, but more population is never a bad thing. Just not for the first year or so. Otherwise wed be at a severe disadvantage for pvp
    • Like x 1
  19. Ghoul Well-Known Player

when ???
  20. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Sometime in 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.