DCUO is Coming to Xbox + More News and Reveals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghoul Well-Known Player

yes..I am so excited about this
  2. Ghoul Well-Known Player

Account bound?
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Uh, what? PSN is PlayStation Network. You can use the same account on PS3 and PS4 because they share a server. Not only is Xbox made by a whole other company, but it will have its own server separated from the rest of the community. So no, you won't be able to keep anything from any previous account you have unless something changes with the devs, which I don't see happening.
  4. Ghoul Well-Known Player

Can I use same account i.d?
  5. True Lasombra Well-Known Player

6. DarthJafo Committed Player

man people really dint understand what the words different and separate mean do they?
  7. Ghoul Well-Known Player

yes i agree
  8. Dark Sovereing New Player

Guys I need a huge help pls!. I got DC from Steam and every time I open the launchpad and press the play button it always open the CMD loading some files but when it finish loadingthe files the game close. I can't even reach the characters menu. I uninstalled the game 4 times and re-downloaded again, idk what to do. It only happen with DCUO.
  9. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

i bet if you say CR 120+ then the numbers drop like to a tenth doe
  10. Marcheziora New Player

11. Belthazur Dedicated Player

I doubt X-Box and Playstation will Ever Have Cross Play. I see Maybe PC & X-Box but Not the other, That is Due to Company Rivalry
  12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Microsoft just lifted cross play restrictions and invited Sony to it. If sony accepts, cross play will be possible with any online game.
    • Like x 1
  13. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ohh Well then. I must have read that article worng. I sit Corrected...Bring it on X-Box,PS3,PS4& PC All in 1 World....WOW I need a bigger base
  14. Ghoul Well-Known Player

cross play would be nice...
  15. Hemmy Committed Player

I have a feeling it's a little more complicated than
    "Sony: 1 new message:
    Hey sony, this is microsoft, wanna have some games run together?

Accept? (Click one)
    Yes
    No
    "

I think there's some behind the scenes work with infrastructure and server compatibility. Not to mention licencing on individual games.
  16. MuTeDx Committed Player

Guys, cross play will not happen with Xbox and PC/PS in DCUO because YOU won't like what it will cost.

If they launch DCUO "as is" on Xbox alone, it has a chance. If they add it to PS/PC it will fail, without a doubt. We are losing too many players before T5 and OP players in low instances are to blame for a great part of it. Stat clamping is like kissing the devil to the players, but it would save/fix the game on a bigger scale than "power balance" could ever dream of.

Xbox will only see cross play in DCUO at launch if stat clamping is put in, are you willing to take the clamp?

I am and always have been, but that's because I'm not scared of an on tier FOS2, Prime, Dox, etc.
    • Like x 1
  17. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

18. Phill Committed Player

[IMG]

Baby Newt ain't skeered....:D
    • Like x 1
  19. Masta blasta New Player

piece of news was announced:

DC Universe Online is coming to Xbox One!
    That’s right, Xbox fans, your wait is almost over. DCUO will be coming to Xbox in Spring 2016!

idk if this is good news or bad news. xbox players in my opinion are duchebags. but it is good that they wont have yo buy anoyhter console just to download this game, which takes forever eva btw, but another down is that we will have way more server resets but i need to know when water will come out. my membership is over in a couple days and idk when i can get a new one

20. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

interesting thought on Xbox players, but anyway, I play both XboxOne an PS4 and definitely don't see it the same way you do. On the front of Cross play, Things are a little more interesting now that Microsoft has announced console/pc cross-play for many of their games in the future, meaning that it could at some point become a reality (at least more likely than thought before) if they really wanted it to happen?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.