DCUO is Coming to Xbox + More News and Reveals!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T102NEMESIS Active Player

btw i don't think that a new palete is important. every player has an unique style with his colours and styles. it would be better to bring out a lot more new styles. how about a closed trenchcoat or something like a devil tail. whatever i think we have not enough new styles. all three months 1 is not enough.
  2. pyroshade13 Committed Player

with the style unlock feature you will be able to unlock opposite faction styles so that will add to your possible pool of styles. idk if that helps you
  3. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

This already exists in the game.
    [IMG]
  4. speedster1981 Committed Player

what is the tail called and does it only drop from lockboxes?
  5. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

It's called (demon tail) and it drops in lock boxes I jus got it today lol altho id much rather have mercenaries malice head and chest style
    • Like x 1
  6. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

I want one.
  7. speedster1981 Committed Player

same here it would look awesome on my toon
  8. speedster1981 Committed Player

Thank you for the reply;)
  9. Xibo Loyal Player

i have a doubt regarding Style and Gear unlocking: This will work even with the another faction? For example: I have a hero and a villain, this means that i'll be able to unlock hero and villain styles?
    • Like x 1
  10. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Style and Gear Unlocking
    Keep up your alternate characters more easily with style and gear unlocking. Keeping to the philosophy established with unlocking feats, you will be able to unlock gear or styles on one character if you have already earned that style or gear on another.

Let me get this straight. I can actually use my CR 128, 130, 133, and 134 gear with my other characters? That's awesome.
    • Like x 1
  11. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Yes, a PS3, not a PS2, so again, why the PS2 graphics lol... And I'm not a babysitter on this forum, you can take things literally all day long, whether or not they are definitive or not, don't get your hoggies in a bunch woman.
  12. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Is it lockbox only? I have one on my main but just assumed it was a villain style. I have some villains but I don't play them as much so my experience with bad guy styles is limited.
  13. Derio 15000 Post Club

I dont know where people are getting this graphics problem. Run the game at 60fps and the game looks fine. Sure its not amazing but I dont think people playing on PS3 have any right to complain about graphics.
  14. xGMZen1 Active Player

I Foresaw this news coming... THE BEST NEWS EVER... Would be a episode AFTER the dc universe storyline... A MARVEL AND DC CROSSOVER... WHY? BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE THE ****ING HULK GET OWNED BY DC... visa versa. you may now carry on with your storyline..
  15. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey DEVS

I was just wondering if the style unlocking feature will include auras and if there's a rough idea on when style unlocking and water power will be released? I assume they both won't be released with cross play on the 25th is it safe to assume one if not both will be released with the next piece of content? I am sure I'm NOT the only player wondering these things.
    • Like x 1
  16. xGMZen1 Active Player

could we have more than 4 bases? like 8?
  17. Rafael080 New Player

E o Xbox one vai ter conectividade com o pc e o playstation? Acho que não, né...
  18. Owl Devoted Player

19. Ultra atomic New Player

Cool! good to know people that have good play time with the game are jumping to x1! I have played my self on ps3 for awhile! However it's been soo long ever since I sold my ps3 to buy an x1. If you dodnt mind me asking, what's changed? Just letting you know! The last dlc I got was home tufe before I stop playing! Lol
  20. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

LOL. How did you work in Professor Zoom, haha ha. Otherwise it looks a bit similar to my Flash Museum, ha ha ha.;)

Main Avatar: Future Kal 148 CR 176 SP Power Ice DPS. USPC Meta Hero.League: USPC :Justice League DC, Leader.
    USPS :LSH Elseworlds leader Kid Kal 145 CR 116 SP Ice Tank.
    Alts Include: Guardian El, Guardian Kal, Future Blurr, Kid Superboyistic, Lantern Kal, Kal Starchild, Future Superboyistic,, Clarky Kent, and Super Spaceboy, Quantum Kal, and Superboyistic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.