DCUO Episode 29: Riddled with Crime - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Trexlight Devoted Player

*Update 09-11-17

- Added new Collection Nodes
    - Took the Numbers from the Briefings off to make it easier to see.
    - Briefings Map added showing exact locations with Images

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Excellent work, thank you very much :D I've added them to the main body of the guide. I appreciate it.

Update #3: 11th of September 2017
    • Added Trexlight's updated maps to the guide (Thank you, Trex!).
    • Confirmed "Blood Bat" style as the Purple Rare Gear drop style.
    • Added a video to showcase the Tech Ninja style.
    • Added a few more base items to the list.
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

QUESTION: how can you edit posts older than 30 minutes?
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Off topic, but all posts created on the guides forum can be edited long after the 30 minute threshold. The guides forum would die a death if players couldn't edit their guides.
    • Like x 2
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update #4: 12th of September 2017
    • Added information about the Gang War Graffiti box.
      • More information will follow. This appears to be both a reward and a purchasable item on the vendor.
    • Added Graffiti base items to the ever growing list.
      • After rewatching the preview livestream, I'd say that my current list might be close to 70% of what we saw. Going to be a lot of items to collect this time!
    • Added a video for the Batwoman Mask style
      • This mask is the reward for completing the Joker's Checklist collection.
    • Like x 1
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

guess that makes sense... thanks for the information.
    also: thank you for this guide and great work so far ;)
    • Like x 1
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Well, we now know which side you're on. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update #5: 13th of September 2017
    • Added video for the new "Riddler" vendor gear style.
    • Added costs information for the Riddler gear.
    • Added the vender-bought collection piece from the Omnipotent Hands reward.
      • The rest of the list will follow shortly. Unsure if there will be a video yet.
    Still to Come
    • Base items video and fuller list.
    • Rise of the Bat Operation Briefing.
    • Open World Amusement Mile briefing guide and reward video
    • Riddler and Joker Bounty Balls videos.
    • Probably more
  9. Trexlight Devoted Player

*Update Sept 13th 2017

• Updated Full Map to include new Collections, Man-bat and Bounty Nodes
    • Man-Bat Commandos Map Added, Nodes and Pictured Locations
    • Collections Added, Nodes and Pictured Locations. (Note: #11 is missing a screenshot, if you find it please send me a screenshot if you can either PM on the forums or on Discord)
    • Joker Bounties Added, Nodes and Pictured Locations
    • Riddler Bounties Added, Nodes and Pictured Locations
    • NOTE: These are not final as they are still from the Test Server and anything could happen. If any node is missed, please send me the screenshot of the Map and of the Location and Ill update them maps.
    - Thanks to Torikumu for providing additional Bounty locations

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  10. reycarmesi New Player

And what about new time capsules and new plans? TY
  11. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

The Op collections not dropping in duos?
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've been quietly updating the guide over the past few days, without making any "update" replies.

I've added 4 videos. 2 showcasing the rewards, locations and audio from the briefings found in Amusement Mile's Gang War and Rise of the Bat 4-player Operation and 2 showcasing the rewards for the collections that drop when you defeat the bounties.

I've updated various texts and adjusted the presentation of the guide in some areas (main post, for example).

I'm working on a 2-part base items video because there are so many base items in this episode. Those should be going up over the next few days. I've then got a Blood Bat style video to go live, too, at some point.

Keep checking in and feel free to ask any questions. Like these ones:

No word on where any of the Omnipotent collection pieces are dropping. Last episode, I relied upon my own research and got a lot of help from people in the community, too. It'll probably be the same this time, too, except it might be a little slower if Here2Help quit the game D: haha

No idea about the Time Capsules, I'm afraid. I'll do my best to cover the next one, but I haven't got that much in-game currency at the minute because I've been buying the Omnipotent collections so coverage will be slow on my end I reckon.

There are new plans. I'll try and fit a write-up in on the Generator mods. There's also new consumables plans, too, but I've been choosing Base Items over them, as I'd like to do a base items video. Will keep an eye out, though. If anyone has any info, feel free to post it.
    • Like x 1
  13. silikyan Well-Known Player

when i see a thread like this, i realize that there are ppl that really love the dc game and dc world cause putting so much effort and time into this is not to anybody.

Thk 4 this you guys are gr8.
    • Like x 4
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Just finished the Base Items section off with my new video showcasing the epic 63 Base Items available in Episode 29. When you add in the 30 Banners and 8 tags, the total number of base items available in this episode is 101. I believe this to be a new record?
    • Like x 1
  15. Smerj New Player

Great guide...so what's the max CR with this DLC?
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you :)

Not quite sure, yet, but if you're wearing a full set of 183 vendor gear and no Omnipotence pieces, you'll have a CR of 210. It should be significantly higher with Age of Justice Omnipotence gear and Riddled with Crime Omnipotence gear, though.
  17. Smerj New Player

I've been away from the game for a couple of months...what's the current max CR? 202?

18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I believe it's 201/202 if you're just wearing a full set of vendor gear/accessories but the current absolute max CR is 206 if you're wearing 5 Omnipotent pieces from Amazon Fury Part 3 and Age of Justice.
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

If we already received pieces of Blood Bat from the lockboxes, do they count toward getting the whole style feat for this Episode?

Right now, if we were lucky enough to get the entire style from the lockboxes we wouldn't get the style feat. Because cross faction sets aren't allowed to get them.

I'm asking because some of the Kryptonian gear have either an S or a Z on them. And if you have both they're listed in the gear section under the same name twice. (No distinction. You just have to select them to see which one they are.) If this holds up, then these previously styles might not count toward the Blood Bat style feat. And we'd have two listings for each piece.
  20. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From what I saw on test, there is no new feat for the blood bat set specific to this episode (the vendor gear style feats are currently in the episode feat list), it's just a reuse of the style. The feat may now show up for heroes, since we can get it natively now. If no one looks in to this before I get off work, I'll check on it. But this may just be a way for heroes to get a style they don't have (and have been asking for) and an alternate way for villains to finish off a feat.
    • Like x 1