DCUO Episode 29: Riddled with Crime - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Harlequin (Harley Quinn). Harlequin romance novels. Or the mute pantomime that viewers laugh at.[/quote]

Can anyone verify this? I'm pretty sure that when I added it to the guide, it was one of my collections and I was sure the boss was correct.

Anyone seen Complex Crime-Scene Riddle drop from First or Second boss in the alert?

I'm wondering if maybe it's dropping from 2 bosses or if my information was wrong.
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Scratch that, Hraesvelg just posted a pic confirming it.
  3. mr maartie Level 30

Faded joker calling card comes from 42 weekly mission reward box.
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you :) Do you happen to have any evidence so I can verify it? A screenshot or something?
  5. mr maartie Level 30

No sorry, was the only reward box i had today, and was so happy i didnt need to spend 40mil to get it, i collected it straight away
    • Like x 1
  6. TehCost New Player

Hey you were right about th complex crime scene riddle dropping from the first boss of rotb. I just got it yesterday morning. So basically it goes like this, list of corrupt GCPD officers drops solely from the first boss and used joker venom cannister drops solely from last boss, whereas the complex crime scene riddle drops from both, just at an ever rarer rate than the other 2. If that makes sense. I would post a pic but I forgot until just now to tell you. You said you were almost certain about it dropping from first boss because you were right, it does! :)
    • Like x 2
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Complex collection drops from the last boss alert. I saw it in loot tab and told the guy to sell it for 200 million :oops:
  8. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Are you sure Fade drops from the 42 weekly thing? I need that, List and Complex for the feat.
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the update :)

Yeah, quite certain. One of my in-game resource gatherers got the collection whilst I was grouped with him. He got 2 collections from the same box and had just finished the weekly 42 mission.
  10. stärnbock Devoted Player

will we be able to stack vindictive essences for the next DLCs gear mods?
    or are they useless after we done all our generator mods (untradeable)?
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Hard to say. They may go that route. They may introduce new components.
  12. Atomis Maximus Level 30

It must drop from either boss, bc I got it from 1st boss.
    • Like x 1
  13. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

A friend of mine just ran the team riddle duo and he got the team riddles armband in the last boss :)
  14. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

My friend ran the duos again this morning and he also got the team riddles armband collection piece to drop in the team joker duo last boss
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks :) Do you happen to have a screenshot or anything to confirm it? If you don't, I'll put it in as a placeholder, although logically it does seem like it'd be accurate. Then again, logic isn't necessarily always the accurate answer haha.

Thanks for your help
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I'll ask him if he did, since idk if he take a screenshot
    • Like x 1
  17. Akumakazama Level 30

I am so confused.
    Is this the only new Episode that boosts your CR? With this end soon? Will this (CR boosting) be added to other past areas? I am speaking about the Open area missions, not duo's alerts, raids. I am a solo player. That just my level of proficiency. It hard getting my CR up this way. :(
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I believe it'll end for this episode (if it hasn't already), but in Episode 30, you'll be allowed to play in the new Open World area in Gotham. In addition to that, you can also play event versions of the new Duo, Alert and Raids, too, no matter what your CR is :)
    • Like x 1
  19. jflusson Well-Known Player

i actually got a gold elite speedster waist style from the regular pan raid
  20. Cacca Well-Known Player

What flies at night, yet has no feathers for flight?
    • Answer: A Bat
    I just got this from the last boss in the alert. Forgot to get a screenshot
    • Like x 1