DCUO Episode 29: Riddled with Crime - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I couldn't see the feat on my hero test character. I think it's going to be similar to how Zonewalker was handled for villains during the Starro event: Access to the style but no access to the feat.
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Mepps stated on discord Q&A for ep29 that op collections will only be dropping in the alert and raid. Its the very 1st question asked and answered here.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ember696 New Player

I gotta Say I've Been Dying to dive into the new DLC and this guide will help me and my partner I intend to grind through it with immensely so A Biiiiiiig Thank You from me and the rest of the DCUO community:):):)

• Like x 1
  4. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You're very welcome :) Glad to be of service!
  5. recoil Committed Player

anybody have a list of the rare collections in each collection set?
  6. Aquajet Well-Known Player

Any idea how we acquire the Man-bat uplink skin for our backup trinket?
  7. Harlequin Devoted Player

They said that was a drop in Gotham City Zoo (Elite) during the stream.
    • Like x 2
  8. Aquajet Well-Known Player

Oh, yes... I remember now. I also remember thinking "Ugh... I hate elite content!" Oh well, thanks for dashing my hopes. ;)
  9. Ekart Committed Player

Anyone knows where Detective Bionics collection items drop?
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

21st September 2017 Update
    • Added a video and information concerning the Form: Man-Bat trinket
    • Updated the pricing on the Gotham Zoo Banners Sets (12 down from 24 Marked
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope people are enjoying the new content and finding the guide useful :)

The Man-Bat trinket seems to be dropping frequently in the Gotham City Zoo raid. But it's dropping as a Need Before Greed drop, so I think it's broken. I also saw it drop twice in the same run off the 2nd and final bosses.

The economy indicates that too many are dropping, too as the prices are down to $2m on my local server. I was lucky enough to get mine for $2.3m. So I'd advise snapping them up now before they get adjusted (assuming this isn't intended).

Q&A

Just from my personal experiences and by no means conclusive:
    • #2 Off the Bat was the hardest collection for me to find from the Joker's Checklist collection when I farmed it twice on the test server.
    • No rare collections in Riddle the Second Fiddle. You just need to have the Bounty mission then find the corresponding bounty and you are guaranteed their collection piece.
    • As above for Smoke the Bad Jokes
    • I got the Harvey Dent's Patient File collection from Talia in Gotham City Zoo last night. It's Purple. It may be considered one of the rarer ones. I've had some from the daily Open World missions in my time testing, too, so those will probably be the easier ones.
    Yeah Harlequin's got this one. It's available from the Elite version of the raid only. There's a possibility it might be tradable, though, as the Form: Man-Bat trinket is tradable. So you might be able to get access to it if you don't want to try the Elite content.
  11. Trexlight Devoted Player

Drops from Man Bat in Rise of the Bat:
    • Victor Zsasz's Bloody Knife (White)
    Drops from Talia in Gotham Zoo Raid
    • Harvey Dent's Patient File (Purple)
  12. Trexlight Devoted Player

So far Ive seen them in the Raids and Alert. Not in the Duo yet but I wouldnt count it out just yet.
    • Like x 2
  13. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

is there a feat for killing each joker/riddler boss in the new area?

I know there is 1 for the bounties but is there 1 for the lieutenants too?
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

so if you kill a lieutenant will the bounty mission go away? Meaning are those counted as a bounty?
  15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Which is the OP Collection?

I got a OP orange collection at 500k off the broker. I then got the another collect for it from the Riddler Duo. It's called

What occurs when faced with fear or when heat becomes blear?

None of these were on the broker I seriously thought about selling it, then thought to myself. This ***** might be super rare?
  16. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I think those are for the bouncing balls I got one too but I sold it for around 20 million real fast.
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

no the bounties are for the balls. This collection is a 10 point feat for the shirt.

The balls are cheap collections under 1 million besides lefty which is 2 million. I'm not buying that one yet.
  18. Harlequin Devoted Player

Those collections are not rare. If you have the bounty mission and KO Lefty, it's a guaranteed drop.
    • Like x 1
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

The Lieutenants are the bounties (I'm sure?) and there is a feat for killing all of them, but it's split up by faction. So if you kill the Joker's bounties, that counts as 1 feat, and if you kill all of Riddler's bounties that's another.

Yeah, you get the mission, you go to a bounty, you kill the bounty and that bounty will give you their collection piece. So Lefty will always give you the Lefty collection piece and never the Mr Freeze one, or whatever.

You must have the mission, though. If you don't have the Bounty mission, you won't get a collection. To my knowledge, that's how it works. I basically ground out my marks on test by repeatedly running the bounty over and over and over again. However I hear the weekly 333 mission may also influence drops. If anyone has any information, let me know.

Yeah, the Riddle ones are for the Riddler shirt we saw on the livestream. It's not an Omnipotent item, though. Just a style. I don't know if it's intended for them to drop or not. There is a feat for "wear gear that grants 8 points" which should then start enabling the Omnipotent collections to drop, so I reckon it's probably broken and will get patched.
    • Like x 1
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I got an OP collection with 6 out of 8 styles even though I have 7 styles.

This collection dropped from last boss reg Zoo: Marked Amusement Mile Map