DCUO Episode 29: Riddled with Crime - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Been making various updates over the weekend. Here's a summary:
    • Missing Base Items Marked
      • Reports are coming in that not all the base items featured in my video are dropping in game. I've marked the ones that people haven't seen in red. If you see any more, please let me know. Also, if you happen to see a base item which is marked in red, as a drop or choice in your loot picker, please let me know.
    • Added "Manifesto" to the Investigations section and merged with the Briefings section
      • Manifesto is the investigation inside the Gotham City Zoo raid.
    • Added the Riddleman This, Riddleman That collection pieces to the Omnipotent collections section.
      • Each one is a riddle. For fun, I've put an "answer" section in and I've answered a few. Feel free to let me know the answers to any that are missing.
    • Like x 1
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Thank You so much for all the great information you provided
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Tori, I just got a purple face and the style is Shaded.
    • Like x 1
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

#6 - Cobblepot?

#8 - A Riddle

#11 - A Baseball Player (At least that would have been my answer. :D
    • Like x 1
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

#4 - Bane

#10 - Poison Ivy

#12 - Frozen or Freeze
    • Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've been quietly working away on tightening up the guide and moving some things around. There's even a post that is now blank with 2 likes XD

I've added a section for the new Gotham Time Capsule rewards, too.

Thanks to those who've contributed

You are very welcome :) I enjoy making videos and I enjoy making guides to supplement them so I'm pleased to know that others out there enjoy them or at least find them useful.

Thanks for this :)

Good riddle solving there :D I've updated the guide.
    • Like x 1
  7. Tarif Committed Player

Just wanted to say, thank you to those that worked on this guide, for the work you put into the rewards and maps. : )
    • Like x 1
  8. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I really enjoy the vids, but these guides are also wonderful as well.

Sadly the base items in red have not appeared. Some of them I could really use for certain lairs.
    • Like x 1
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've been stealthily updating the collections drop information on a regular basis, still got a few gaps in there, though. I've just finished the Sandstorm aura collection too, so a video and collection listing will follow soon.

I was informed by "FlashJackson XBL" on YouTube that I'd ****** up the collection rewards for the Bouncy balls. Riddle the Second Fiddle unlocks the Joker Bouncy Ball and Smoke the Bad Jokes unlocks the Riddler Bouncy Ball. It's a small, somewhat irrelevant mistake as the collections are easy to complete and achieved in the same way with almost identical rewards, but I've decided to remove the videos and re-edit them with the correct information.

Apologies for the incorrect information there. Especially because I try and pride myself on being as accurate as possible with my information and things like this damage my integrity as a resource.

Speaking of, I'm still waiting to hear about the missing base items. There have been several updates since the issue was first reported, but no comments or patch notes have referenced the missing base at all. I'm gonna give it another few days before posting an amendment video and making the old one unlisted so that people can still see what might have been with Episode 29.
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Puzzle Cube Remote-Control drops from the female boss of a duo.
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Is that Echo/Query as the sub boss in the Riddler Duo?
    • Like x 1
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Some good news and some bad news today concerning the base items.

The good news is that the Gotham Zoo Model Bats have made it to the game as part of the Treat and Treat Bag free gift for all players. The bad news is that all of the other missing base items have been cancelled and won't be making it to the game any time soon.

As a result, I've pulled my video from the public eye and will be editing a replacement. You can still access the old video and don't intend on taking it down, but you'll need to access it via the URL to see it.

Apologies for the poor information. I know a lot of people were excited about some of the missing items. The Rock Formation especially seemed to be highly desired by several people.
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Echo yes. I sold it for 60 million too when I first got it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I assume Faded Joker Calling Card drops from Lefty duo boss. This has to be where it drops. It's just a guess though based on the information you have listed so far.
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Possibly, but I'll wait for confirmation.

I've heard that the arm bands are dropping in the Duo, but my source was unable to verify which Duo and boss corresponded with each arm band.

By the way, if anyone reading this has any solid information about drop locations and wish to share them with me, please could you provide some sort of proof to back up the information. A screenshot of the loot summary screen with visible references to the boss/map would be appreciated.

After recent events and failures in assembling my information, I'm taking extra precautions to ensure accuracy.
    • Like x 1
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Puzzle Cube Remote-Control was from Joker duo unless the bosses change. I fight Left in the Riddler duo. I'm a villain.
  17. JCSM130988 New Player

Excuse, where do you buy the Riddler gear? I went to the vendor and only found tech ninja gear.
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You've found the correct vendor :) but you need to have a combat rating of 197 or above to access the Riddler gear. Until then, it'll only be Tech Ninja.
  19. Corwin Quantum Level 30

1. What can romance when read or bring laughter instead?
      • Answer: (no idea, answer in a reply)

[/quote]

Harlequin (Harley Quinn). Harlequin romance novels. Or the mute pantomime that viewers laugh at.
    • Like x 1
  20. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

A league mate got Complex Crime-Scene Riddle from the last boss alert. He now has the OP hands. I wasn't with him when he got it. He's been resetting it over and over in hopes if getting it.
    • Like x 2