DCUO Episode 28: Age of Justice - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, May 25, 2017.

1. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Once we get the "Chronon Active" Feat do we have to wear the gear to get the Rare Collection drops? Or is it like the Divine Favor where you did not have to have the gear on after you got the feat? I have a mix of gear that is some Mid-Nite & some Blackhawk; but the purple Paramilitary is 173 as opposed to the 172 max for Mid-Nite.

Also, why is there no description of the Chronon Active feat in the US, JFA, WC, & SJ? The Divine Favor feat is described in the AF3 content. Any info will be appreciated.
  2. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No, you don't have to wear the gear to see the collections. Unlocking the feat is enough. I got the feat with the Mid-Nite gear the other week, doing my best to make it attune to a low item level so as to preserve the integrity of the CR grind as much as I could and have since replaced some of those pieces with dropped Purple Paramilitary pieces. I still received Omnipotent collections. I also get them on alts which have had the feat unlocked, too.

I'm not sure why there's no description as you describe. Might be worth submitting a bug report or making a post in Gotham City, as it's probably just something that has been overlooked.
  3. ALEX33016 Well-Known Player

Thanks! You're the best. Also, love your videos. Great job.
    • Like x 1
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

May I know what is the cap for the War Bond currency? 100? 250? 999?
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  6. loupblanc Dedicated Player

Great. Thanks.
  7. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update 13: 29th June 2017
    • Added a video for the Dr Mid-Nite inspired "Mid-Nite" style from the Time-Torn Time Capsules.
    • Updated a couple of Omnipotence collections locations.
    Still to come
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Material video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Justice for All Briefing, Locations and Reward video
    • Ultimate Soldier Briefing, Locations and Reward video
    Thanks to Hedrykk for sharing the location and boss of one of the missing Omnipotence collections with me in game.

Almost there, now, with the guide. I've edited most of the JFA briefing video. Should be up tomorrow at some point. The footage for Ultimate Solider is shot, too. Will probably release that next week sometime.

Also, a big thank you to anyone who reads this, who supports my YouTube channel. I hit 3,000 subscribers the other day. So I appreciate all the support you have given me.
    • Like x 2
  8. Korlick Loyal Player

Ive recently got a few more Collections, but the only i remember where i got it, is this. I got it from Per Degaton in JFA.
  9. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thank you :) Updated and credited
  10. Saybro Committed Player

temporal meteorite chunk drops from savage in jfa if it hasn't already been said. confirmed today.
    • Like x 1
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks, will update
  12. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Thanks Tori ! I took a few months off, so this helps me to catch up :)
    • Like x 1
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Any idea where I can find Ghengis Khan or Eric the Red?
  14. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

You're very welcome :) Glad that you came back!

Unconfirmed by me personally, but I've had a report that the Ghengis Khan collection drops from the first boss of Saving Justice. So far I have no info on the Erik the Red collection's drop location.
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I think I remember getting the Ghengis collection from the shield dudes in SJ too. Seems like it might actually be a specific drop from them, which surprises me, would have thought it'd be a generic one. Then again, that "boss" is generic as... a really generic thing so I guess it does make sense.
    • Like x 1
  16. CookiePhilosophy New Player

Any idea on why I haven't been getting any collection drops? I rushed to get the Chronon Active feat so I could have more time to collect them, but I've yet to get a single one on both my toons.
  17. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I've had a drought for the past few weeks, myself. They are very rare and difficult to get. Something which is reflected in the value of certain pieces on the Broker. I got my first Omnipotence collection in about 7 days just before and it's currently selling in the region of $3m, which is still considerably high, in my opinion, considering how long the collections have been available for.

Basically, I don't think you're doing anything wrong nor do I think there's anything up. I just think you haven't been lucky enough to see any drops.
    • Like x 1
  18. CookiePhilosophy New Player

That sucks. At this point if I get any I would just sell them because I'm not finishing them.
    • Like x 1
  19. Meractus Level 30

Just got the Binding Glyph Scroll from the War-torn Village bounty reward box. Don't know if this reward box is different in any way from the other ones.
    • Like x 1
  20. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the information. This was the last one I needed. I've updated the list and added you to the credits section.

----------------------------------------------

As soon as I can find the time to finish the Boots briefing video, which will hopefully be this week, that will complete the guide and then the whole process begins again with Episode 29 :D