DCUO Episode 28: Age of Justice - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, May 25, 2017.

1. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

This is the million dollar Question... No one seems to know..lol

Great guide though.. thanks to Torikumu
    • Like x 2
  2. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Leaguenate just said like 5 marks
  3. Cold Fusion Well-Known Player

Why are the collection pieces so dang expensive..lol
    Surly there is more to it... Right?
  4. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Idk lol
  5. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Because the collections are for a 50 point feat, and their drop rates are not frequent enough for the prices to come down substantially yet.
    • Like x 1
  6. Here2Help Devoted Player

Just got the OP Back style. Reading through it, you can spawn the extra boss in both JFAe and USe. Will get more details in a bit.
    • Like x 1
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Only managed to run through JFAe with it. Will be doing USe later. In the second boss fight of JFAe, there are two circuit boxes to the left and right of the entrance. One of them can be interacted by anyone in the group and it simply pops up with a message informing them about the extra boss. The other one can only be interacted with by people that have the style on. Interacting with it will spawn the boss. Here's the catch, you're only allowed to spawn him once. If you hit that switch and wipe, you can't spawn him again in that run. It caught us by surprise as I hit the switch (not fully knowing what would happen), and he suddenly spawned and killed one of our players before I could react ha! It was messy and we ended up wiping and therefore couldn't spawn him again. At least we know a lot more about it now so we'll be fully prepared next time. It was very messy and we didn't last long, but it didn't look like the actual boss did much. Just seems to be an extra body you have to deal with. Also not sure if you can hit the switch whilst the fight has already been started (so spawn him right at the end and kill him) but we'll find out soon. Overall, it's a pretty awesome idea. I really like it.
    • Like x 2
  8. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks for the info, I got a PM through before telling a similar story to yours, but I haven't posted it yet as I'm awaiting permission from the sender.

Would be interesting to know if you could spawn him after the fight, too and also if everyone in the group gets loot, despite you being the only one with the style (assuming you are).
  9. Here2Help Devoted Player

It does state that you have to defeat them both so I doubt you can finish the fight and then spawn him, but I was talking more about getting the second boss down to like 40% health and then summoning the extra boss. We've not been able to try yet as we hit the switch before the fight even started.

Well, they originally stated that having the style would guarantee you an OP collection whilst there was still a chance to get one even if you didn't. Can't confirm if it's working like that but that's how it's intended to work.
    • Like x 1
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update 11: 8th June 2017
    • Added a video for the 3 Vendor Helmet styles and information about the Head Strong Feat/Title for collecting all 3.
    • Massive update to the Omnipotence collections, courtesy of Here2Help. Third party contributions can be clearly seen in the list and will be confirmed by me as and when I see them myself in game.
    Still to come
    • Table/Chart/Something that shows what item level each CR attunes unattuned gear to
    • Time Capsules: Dr Crim-Nite Style video (awaiting back fix)
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Material video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Raid and Alert Briefings (Saving Justice soon, Raids later)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have a question regarding the Omnipotence collection list you posted. The Time Stealer's Stash collection, the Duplicate Time Sphere and Temporal Meteorite Chunk are marked as "JFA" and "JFA 1st/2nd boss" respectively.

Do you remember which boss Duplicate Time Sphere Drops from?

Does "1st/2nd boss" mean you've seen the Temporal Meteorite Chunk drop from the first and second boss, or just that it drops from one of them?

Cheers

I haven't put any information about it, but it seems to be following the recent trend of giving us a collection that grants 5 Marks of Victory, a 50 Point feat and a Unique Title, only. I will put the information up once I'm 100% certain it's accurate, but it looks like that's what it's going to be.

Personally, I wish they'd stop doing those collections or give us a vanity item instead of just Marks XD
  11. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Question: are these new OP pieces tagged as "elite" for purposes of the affinity mods in your generators? In previous content when you'd get that rare, random drop of a gold OP piece, they were tagged as elite.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update 12: 9th June 2017
    • Added a video for the "Doctor Sivana's Ultimate Terror" Briefing in "Saving Justice". Video showcases the reward (Stronghold Cannon) and plays through the audio for each of the briefs.
    Still to come
    • Table/Chart/Something that shows what item level each CR attunes unattuned gear to
    • Time Capsules: Dr Crim-Nite Style video (awaiting back fix - scheduled for next GU)
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Material video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Raid and Alert Briefings (Raids)

I need to do a big update to the prices and collections, but it'll have to wait for now as it's been a rough few hours with the UK General Election and I need some sleep. I'm anticipating the Summer Event going live tomorrow as it's been a year since I uploaded my Summer event vids, so any updates to this guide might be delayed until after I've finished covering this year's Summer stuff.

Thanks to all who keep viewing this guide and those who have contributed. I hope it has been useful. Any feedback for future guides would be appreciated, too.

Can confirm that they are. I've tried wearing all 3 pieces together and I got the 1st Affinity mod to activate. I then tried it with all 3 combinations of wearing 2 items and each combination also triggered the Affinity mod.
    • Like x 1
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

Made a thread about it but thought it would make sense in here too as it's about rewards. Here's the post:

14. ghostBC New Player

The shedded fur collection drops at first boss of SJ
  15. B0rys Active Player

Me and my league did it too this week and its the same extra loot. DISAPPOINTING
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Big thanks for those who continue to support the guide. Especially Here2Help who has gone above and beyond to help me fill in the gaps on the Omnipotent Collections.

I've added all known collections to the list and highlighted which collections are still TBC.

I've also added the following description to the Omnipotence gear section, to explain the bonus fight:

I haven't tried the Elite content yet, nor do I have the Omnipotent gear on the live servers, so I wrote the above purely based on information supplied for those who have. If those who have attempted the bonus boss fight could tell me how accurate my summary is and if anything needs changed or added, please let me know.

I've recorded footage of the final 2 Briefings that need covered. I'm trying to find time to edit them, but have been sidetracked by covering the Summer event. They will be done as soon as I can get around to it and that should complete guide.
    • Like x 1
  17. Here2Help Devoted Player

Core Elements and Wanted Collections are also part of the rewards for defeating the extra boss. I can also confirm that TV Special on Otto Von Savage drops from WC 1st Boss and Archives: Alexander the Great drops from WC 2nd Boss.
    • Like x 1
  18. Hollow Gohan Well-Known Player

Your summary is correct. I can give an expanded idea on what the rewards are like. My friends and I have beaten the extra boss in JFAE 10+ times. 2 OP back wearers got an OP collection almost every run, save for 2 or 3 runs where they got a wanted collection instead. So, they are guaranteed a collection, and the collection is usually an OP one. I've had 3 or 4 runs where I got one even though I don't have the OP back, and once I even got 2 from the extra boss. Our tank didn't get a single 1 in 10+ attempts, so the drop rates for the non OP back wearing group members can be surmised as not very high, but still possible.
    • Like x 2
  19. B0rys Active Player

Me and my friends did it again last night, 1 have the OP back and received 1 WANTED:pER DEGATON, exobits, complex and simple material. Other friend who also has OP back dont received any collection, just exobits, core element, complex and simple material.

This is ridiculous!! You spend 400 marks and a lot of dc cash to receive EXOBITS, COMPLEX and SIMPLE MATERIAL? This need to be changed. I did 2 more times JFA elite but without extra boss because of that, takes too long and we dont gain marks ou renown!
  20. Here2Help Devoted Player

The back is 330. The head is what costs 400. Your point is still valid though. The rewards are incredibly disappointing.
    • Like x 1