DCUO Episode 28: Age of Justice - Rewards

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Torikumu, May 25, 2017.

1. light FX Steadfast Player

Dropped gear plus the OP items. Plus the OP items being the key part. Meaning u can choose to skip vendor gear and grind for the OP items and get drop gear and end up at about the same CR. Use the CR calculator yourself and punch in the #s. http://dcuobloguide.com/tools/combat-rating-calculator/

Think of it like this, u can choose to grind vendor gear and get to 201. Or u can choose to grind the OP items and hope u get the purple 173 drops to also get to 201. But if u decide to get both vendor gear and OP items u get to 203. Make sense now?
  2. Impulsive Level 30

Does anyone know .. for omni gear do you need the 8 points feat like before or you can be lucky enough to get collections without the feat? Doesn't say anywhere.
  3. light FX Steadfast Player

TC gear attunes to max level when u are 193cr. Drop gear attunes to max level when you're 194. At least thats what my 2 toons have shown me. 1 is 195 other is 197.
  4. light FX Steadfast Player

I havent seen a single OP collection drop since the dlc went live. I even had names of 8 of em from test i saw and searched the broker for em and nothing. So im pretty sure that chronon particle feat is tied to the OP collections dropping. And it was bugged. Supposed to be fixed today with the hotfix. So u will probably see OP collections on the broker today.
  5. DCUO Addict Committed Player

Your guides and videos are always great, and this whole guide is really excellent. Thank you!!

While the trascriptions are greatly appreciated, I'd say they're not necessary, especially since you're making videos on how to complete them all. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update 9: 3rd June 2017
    • Added a video for the Time Torn Emblems found inside the Time Torn Time Capsule
    • Added information about the item levels of the Green gear. Awaiting Blue and Purple drops to confirm. Will ninja-update this information and not include it in any guide update notes.
    • Added location information for Devices of Degaton collection piece: Injustice Society Seal
    • Colour coded the Omnipotence collections for easier legibility. Will adjust the others as I acquire the information. Feel free to post OP collection locations and bosses, but I will need to validate this information with evidence before I officially add it to the guide.
    Still to come
    • Video for the 3x Vendor Exclusive styles
    • Table/Chart/Something that shows what item level each CR attunes unattuned gear to
    • Time Capsules: Dr Crim-Nite Style video (awaiting back fix)
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Material video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Aura video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Raid and Alert Briefings (Saving Justice soon, Raids later)
    Yeah, you do. I wrote about it in the Omnipotence Gear section of the guide, 3rd paragraph down. This information was sourced from my experiences in game and the description of the "Chronon Active" feat, which explicitly states that you will be able to get rare collections by having that feat unlocked.

Thank you very much for your support in my guide and the nice comments too :) I agree with your feedback here. I don't think the transcriptions are necessary. Given the huge time sink that they are and the amount of space they take up, my time and that space could be better spent elsewhere. I won't be doing any further transcriptions going forward.

Thanks again!
  7. Impulsive Level 30

Thanks.. haven't seen that one!
    Good job btw! Appreciate it!
    • Like x 1
  8. Here2Help Devoted Player

I've got a long list of OP collection drop locations. Trying to finish it and I'll gladly pass over the information.
    • Like x 1
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Thanks for putting this together, I didn't have much time on test this time around and I used your videos in a few places last time anyway. Also, adding the time capsules is a nice touch. I would appreciate it if you keep the list collections and base items typed out in the posts. I copy them into a spreadsheet to keep track of which collections I have, and I have a feeling there are others that may do the same. Briefings, investigations, and gear aren't needed as much, since you don't need to refer to a list often to see what you have or are otherwise easy to add to your own file.

A few pieces of info for the dropped gear section. Blue gear maxes out at 170, purple gear maxes out at 173. gear attunes to max item level when you are CR 194.

Also, the Doctor Mid-Nite gear attunes to a max of 172.
  10. Impulsive Level 30

• Like x 2
  11. Sugr Bear Committed Player

Have you figured out the "extra" boss or whatever that they spoke of in the live stream? I haven't had too much time to do extra yet and am very curious about it and which style does it.
  12. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Update 10: 5th June 2017
    • Added a video for the Time Torn Aura reward for the "A Brief History of Savage" collection (I ended up getting some money and was able to afford the last few collections. Thanks TC improvements!)
    • Added information concerning the min/max item levels of Blue and Purple gear
    • Added drop location information for "War Wheel Schematics" "Slaughter Swamp Sample" OP collection. It's found in the solo missions. But we're unsure if it's exclusive to a certain mission or just has a chance to drop from any solo mission.
    Still to come
    • Video for the 3x Vendor Exclusive styles
    • Table/Chart/Something that shows what item level each CR attunes unattuned gear to
    • Time Capsules: Dr Crim-Nite Style video (awaiting back fix)
    • Time Capsules: Time Torn Material video (probably far out due to a lack of in game funds)
    • Raid and Alert Briefings (Saving Justice soon, Raids later)

Yes please, I'd love to see your list. I've got a crack team investigating the Omnipotent items as we speak (well 1 guy) so a little help would be nice if you're already chasing these. Credit will be given of course.

Thank you :) I confirmed this earlier when I was in game, then came to the thread and saw your post. I should really check the guide before I start investigating on my own haha.

I haven't I'm afraid. All I know is that you need to wear the Omnipotent Back style in the Elite content to trigger the bonus boss fight/s. I'm sure we won't be far off discovering what exactly this is all about. I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything major, though. It'll probably just be a bonus War Bond or an extra piece of gear. But it's all up in the air at the moment.

According to Here2Help who's source is the developers during the livestream, the bonus bosses drop a guaranteed Omnipotence collection.

Not a problem. I enjoyed your thread covering the Starro rewards and found it very useful for aggregating data and my videos into one spot. So I decided to make my own for AOJ as a way to promote my videos/channel and also create an opportunity for me to provide contextual information to supplement the videos I'm making. I can't rely on YouTube to show people the rest of the videos in a series I'm doing, nor can I expect people to read my descriptions. So this is a nice way to give a backdrop to them.

I can edit this information, too, so that when the devs decide to change everything I recorded in my video (YOU KNOW YOU DO IT INTENTIONALLY DEVS), I can at least edit the supplementary information around it. I still get message on my Time Capsules video asking why their 5 fragments didn't convert into a Stabilizer.

I going to probably carry on doing this and refining the guide writing process as I go along, for the reasons discussed above, but don't feel like you can't make a guide just because I have. I don't even mind you sharing my videos in your guides if you want to.

Will be keeping the lists. As you might have gathered, I do love the bullet points feature and will abuse it where I can. Thank your lucky stars the forum software can't handle tables :p
  13. Here2Help Devoted Player

Devices of Degaton - OP Waist

Time Machine Blueprints - Vendor
    Professor Zee's Glasses – US Ghost
    Time-Flux Capacitor – WTV
    Project M Classified Documents – WTV
    Injustice Society Seal – WC 1st Boss
    Chrono Crystal Shard
    Time Trust Officer Badge
    Circuit of Mekanique
    Per Degaton's Memoirs – US Grundy
    Concentrated Tachyons – US Ghost
    Degaton's Luger P08 – JFA 1st Boss
    Inoperable Time Disc

Signs of a Savage Mind - OP Head

War Wheel Schematics - Vendor
    Legend of Vlad the Impaler
    History Book: Erik the Red
    Biography on Baron Von Savage
    TV Special on Otto Von Bismarck
    Archives: Alexander the Great
    Spotlight on Genghis Khan
    Study of Julius Caesar
    Biography on Napoleon Bonaparte – US Ghost
    Uber-Soldier Serum – US Soldier
    History of the Spear of Destiny – JFA 2nd Boss
    Futuristic Laptop – JFA 3rd Boss

Time Stealers' Stash - OP Back

Craddock's Ectoplasm - Vendor
    Slaughter Swamp Sample
    Ornate Ankh Amulet – A51
    Binding Glyph Scroll
    Nabu's Essence
    Eclipso's Black Diamond Dust – WC 3rd Boss
    Ultra-Humanite's Shedded Fur
    Sivana's Time-Travel Compound
    Grundy's Tattered Pants – US Grundy
    Cybernetics Blueprints – US Soldier
    Duplicate Time Sphere – JFA
    Temporal Meteorite Chunk – JFA 1st/2nd Boss

Some of the ones you can easily guess like Ultra-Humanite's Shredded Fur and Sivana's Time-Travel Compound dropping in SF but haven't properly confirmed them. Most on the list I have seen drop myself but few are from friends that have told me.
    • Like x 2
  14. Here2Help Devoted Player

Killing that bonus boss whilst having the style on guarantees an OP collection to drop. Without the style, you still have a chance. That's what they said at least.
    • Like x 1
  15. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Thanks, I've modded my reply above and I'll look into adding your info to the post tomorrow. Are these all 100% confirmed by yourself? or are some of them assumptions based on being obvious (eg. Eclipso OP collection from Eclipso boss fight in the alert)?
  16. Here2Help Devoted Player

I edited my post as soon as I could and essentially answered that already. Read the new bit at the bottom :)
    • Like x 1
  17. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I didn't see it mentioned on the first page, but I got a collection piece out of a loot cache from the daily missions. It's part of the World War Wanted collection, and the piece is called Wanted: Maximillion.
    • Like x 1
  18. Please Stop Me Well-Known Player

Excellent post.
    • Like x 1
  19. LexxCorp Well-Known Player

Awesome! Keep up the great work Tori =)
    • Like x 1
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

What are the "World War Wanted" collections and what do I get for completing. Have a lot, do 't know if I want to keep or sell. Thanks for any answers